Prolouge

--------------

It's been four months since Queen Merida of DunBroch's reign began.

Merida was as busy as ever wanting to take a break she grabbed her bow and sword and headed to the stables but never did she expect the things that awaited her on this story.

"Angus what do you say if we go on a ride to the fire falls again?" Merida asks Angus.

The horse neighs in response.

Merida smiles and pets him.

She mounts on Angus.  –"Come on Angus lets go!" The horse starts trotting.

Angus was running freely.

Merida was smiling, practicing her aim while on Angus and just enjoying her freedom.

Later that day when she got back.

"Goodnight boy" She says to Angus

  Angus neighs a bit lowly.

"Oh no worries boy I will be back tomorrow to check on ye and I'll bring some apples too" She grins.

Merida was walking normally through the people who where looking at her with sad eyes.

Merida felt suspicious.

What happened?

She went in quickly inside the castle where her mother Elinor was waiting for her.

"Mum what's happened why's everyone so low?" She asks also noticing Elinor didn't look elated.

"Merida" Elinor begins.  –"There's a new law and ye must get married to  keep the crown or you'll lose it"

Merida gasps and runs to her room.

"Merida!" Her mom cries but she ignores.

Merida lands on her bed crying.

"This shouldn't be" She complained.

  Merida must take one path marry and keep the crown or not marry and lose the crown but we know she won't settle in for neither.

--------------

–Author's note:

This story will be written in first person, the prologue is the only one written in third person.

Hope you like my story!

Vote and comment please.

-Natalia J. 🌈🦄