lost love

Emily

It's 6:00a.m Monday morning

Hannah
-----------------Hey 😄😄😄❤💙💚💛💜.

Hey Han how are you doing?

Ali
Hey beautiful how are you today picking me up today?

Spencer
Hey Em, how are you doing today?

Em
Yes good how are you babe

Ali
Good you have practice will I see you in first period 💙💚💛💜❤💖💟

Em
Yes, but I can skip practice

Today was the first day of college and I couldn't wait to see my friends and girlfriend.Alison and I have been dating for a year I pulled up to Ali's house she was already outside waiting she hopped in and put her seat belt on she traced her finger on thigh and pressed her lips on mine they tasted like brown sugar. I loved Ali more than anything she was my world.

Alison

Emily and I have been dating for a year she us my world we have had ups and downs it all started because of her ex Ben I hated him
He drugged Emily .It then lead to Paige I call her pigskin she tried to brake us up we have passed that.i got put of the car and opened the door for Emily wee entangled our hands as we met up with Aria, Spencer, and Hannah.Grabed our bags as Emily closed the door the bell rang as we walked to first period.

Emily

Ali told me to go to swim practice and so I did,but I did not expect to see my girlfriend sitting on the bleachers Paige was also at practice Paige said,So are you guys together or what ? Yes I'm with Alison and I'm very happy so get over it I dated you for a month Alison and I have been together for a year get over it and move on already.