crybaby |01|

102516

It was just a new day in Seoul. I opened the window, expecting to feel the fresh air but instead, I smelled something rotten.

Wow, What a nice day!

"Yahhh!" someone called.

"Mimi-yah!"

Okay, someone's calling me. Maybe my dog pooed or something. But I'm too lazy to go down since our house has 3 storeys.

"Whyyyy?" I yelled back.

No one answered after that. O...kay.

I went to the washroom and brushed my teeth, and washed my face before going down the house. I would want my cousin teasing me for having bad breath or smth.

"Yo. Why?" I asked my cousin, Mark.

"Your mom is calling you," he seriously said.

It was a bit weird since the word serious and mark can not be put together. Just how Mark and Handsome can not be put into one sentence; But guess what, I justbdid -_-

As I was going down the stairs, I heard someone sobbing. It was my mom.

What is happening?

"Mom...?"

"Y-yumi is... Dead"

"wHAT" I shouted on top of my lungs.

I went out of the house to see my dog lying on the effin ground with my grandmother standing next to her.

Holy sh-- How did she died?! I tried to stop my tears from falling but I just cant.

"Huhuhuhu yumi-yah~ Ireonaaa! We're still going to play your fav--"

Just as when everything gets so dramatic, I heard someone snickering.

"Dude, she looks so stupid haha" i heard him muttered those words.

Whoa, this guy is getting through my nerves!

"Yah!" I yelled, pointing at the guy.

He pointed at himself and he looked curious af. I nodded.

"What are you laughing at?! Can't you see my dog is dying?!" i yelled again.

"But isn't it already dead?"

My eyes widened at his comeback.

"YOU SON OF A--"

"Renjunnie-yah, let's go play soccer and let this girl cry histerically" he whispered to his companion while snickering still.

Oh my gawd, He shouldnt have whispered if he wants me to hear it!!!

"Aish!" I puffed my cheeks and ruffled my messy hair.

Goodness, This is the BEST day ever!

✌✌✌

So today, I went to school with a frown on my face. I dont know if that thug go to school because it was 8 am that time and school is in 10 am and instead of getting ready for school, they went playing soccer. Well, Renjun is my classmate and that new guy with him was a stranger.

"Wow, you're so beautiful with that frown" my bestfriend, Saki, told me sarcastically.

"Yeah, And this day is the best day ever. My dog died and some thug neighbor mocked me for crying"

"Wait what, Your dog died?!" she shouted.

"No it didnt," i rolled my eyes.

As soon as we reached the classroom, One of my close friends, Kyli, approached me and started shaking my shoulders.

The f?

"Yo, chill" I mumbled.

"How can I chill iF CHANYEOL IS SO SO SO EFFIN HANDSOME AND I CAN NOT" she said.

"Oh, lol" and that's the only thing I said in reply. Finally, she let me go and she went inside the room.

I stepped inside the room and--

"Mimi," holy cheese dogz.

I turned around, awkwardly.

"Err... Hi" i replied, not being able to move.

I know I aM UGLY AF BUT CAN Y'ALL BELIEVE THAT THIS BOY IN FRONT OF ME, NA JAEMIN, IS MY BF?

"Good Morning," he greeted while flashing his beautiful smile and playfully pinching my cheeks.

"Wait... Did you cry?" he asked, examining my face.

"Umm... Yeah"

"wHAT? Who made you cry?!" he raised his voice so I patted his back to assure him.

"My dog... My dog died," he took a deep sigh and pulled me into a bear hug.

Gahd, Isn't this prohibited?

"You're so cute,"

My cheeks automatically turned red. Geez, This boy really.

"It seems like the two of you are enjoying your time together, But I think Jaemin needs to go to our class" someone interrupted that made me push Jaemin slightly.

Lee effin Jeno, Y must u ruin tHe MOMENT???

"Oh, I'm sorry Jaemin," i replied.

"Whattt?? I was just joking Jami-shi. Jaemin-ah, Don't be late for class" then Jeno bid goodbye to us.

"This is class 9-B while that room over there is my room, and also your future room, 9-A hahaha"

"Oh look, Renjun is over there with someone!" Jaemin exclaimed.

I looked behind us, only to see Renjun and this thug from earlier.

--

note

this chapter is cringry af, I suck at beginning stories :"(

again, votes and comments are highly appreciated <3

110216