Chapter 17

Harry’s POV

I woke up this morning to a beautiful girl next to me; the only thing wrong was I was leaving her behind till February. I just stared at her while was sleeping. The way her hair fell perfectly on face after last night, she was perfect in every way. I moved her hair outta face and kissed her on her forehead. She started to wake up and scrunched her nose. God she’s so cute!

“Good morning Haz.” She said smiling.

“Good morning love. Did you sleep well?”

“Yeah, but I had a bad dream.”

“About what?”

“How you went back to London and totally forgot about me. You started going out with a blonde girl and you just stopped talking to me.” She said as her voice kinda cracked.

  “Don’t worry about that. That will never happen. I promised you that last night.” I moved her closer to me and kissed her. “I don’t want you to be sad and think about that. It’s our last day together I want you to be happy.”

“I’m already happy with just being with you.” she smiled and I wrapped my arms around her.

We ordered room service for breakfast and got ready to go to the zoo. I was wearing a baby blue shirt, khaki pants and my white converse; it didn’t take me that long to get ready today unlike Andrea. She was wearing dark washed skinny jeans, grey vans, and a Jack Wills hoodie with a beanie. Let me just say I was ready to push her on the bed again.

“Are you ready?” She asked as she grabbed her purse.

“Yeah let’s go!”

We hopped in a cab to the Lincoln Park Zoo and it was really crowed for a Sunday. The first thing we saw was the polar bears because she wanted to see them so bad. We saw monkeys, elephants, bears, snakes, giraffes and seals. We took a lot of pictures of us, some were posted on twitter. I got stopped by fans a couple times and I could tell Andrea was kinda getting annoyed.

“I’m sorry guys, but it’s my last day and I would like to spend it quietly with my girlfriend.” I said politely moving away from them.

“Oh my god Andrea and Harry are so cute together! I wish I could get a picture with them.” A girl said crying as we walked away.

“Harry let’s take a picture with that girl, she like balling.” Andrea said. “Hey sweetie how about that picture?”

 The girl’s mom took our picture. “Oh my god, thank you so much! This means so much to me.” She cried out.

“No problem love.” Andrea said giving her a hug as we walked away.

Mostly after that fans just took pictures from a distance. After the zoo we went to Chipotle and Garrets popcorn for Renee and the boys then went back to the hotel to pack.

“How in the world are you going to put that big tin of popcorn in your suit case?!” she asked.

“I have no idea, but Niall would kill me if I didn’t bring it to him. Do you mind if I left some clothes with you to make room?” her face lit up as soon as I said that. “Okay good pick whatever you wanna keep.” She picked my Ramones shirt, a white V-neck, a black sweater and a grey long sleeve.

“What times your flight?” She asked as I laid down with her.

“7:30.” I said looking at the time; it was already 4:00.

“I guess it’s time to get going.” She said getting up sounding upset.

We brought my bags down to the lobby and I checked out. She was sitting on the couch waiting for me on her phone.

“Come on love, the cab’s waiting for us.” I said holding out my hand for hers.

We got in the cab and she immediately put her head on my shoulder, still holding my hand. She was quite most of the way with the occasional sniffle. I sat there looking at the window rubbing her hand with my thumb, holding my tears as well. I turned my head to face hers as I sang “Under the lights tonight. You turned around and you stole my heart. With just one look, when I saw your face I fell in love. It took a minute girl to steal my heart, tonight with just one look. I’ve been waiting for a girl like you.” and kissed her head. 

She looked at me and her eyes were red and puffy, we both knew what she was thinking and I hate to see her like this.

“Cheer up babe; please I don’t want to leave you like this.” Wiping her tears away. We got to the airport and I checked my bags in and waited for my flight. She was now cheery and happy, but I knew as soon as they call my flight she’ll be crying again.

“Flight 167 to London is now boarding.” The lady announced on the intercom.

We both got up and I gave her a huge hug. I could feel her tears seeping through my shirt, but I couldn’t help but cry into her shoulder.

“It’ll be okay. I’ll call you when I land. I’ll see you before you know it.” I said trying to brighten up the mood.

“I know I’m just going to miss you.” She said hugging me again.

“I know babe. I’m going to miss you like crazy. If you want I can come back in 2 weeks?”

“No, go be with your family and friends. I want you to spend as much time as you can with them.” She said looking up at me now.

“I’ll be back soon I promise.” I said as I gave her a long kiss. “I have to go, but remember you’re my everything now. I’ll talk to you soon love.” I got in line to get my ticket checked and when the lady scanned my ticketed I looked back at Andrea who was in tears waiting for me to board. I waved to her and blew her a kiss she did the same and walked on the bridge. When I saw her walk away, I turned around and ran after her.

I hugged her from behind and spun her around. “Harry what are you doing? You’re going to miss your flight?”

“I know, but I wanted to give my world one last hug and kiss before I leave. I love you Andrea. More than you can image.” I said setting her down.

“I love you too Harry.” She said giving me another kiss. “Now go board your flight your boyfriend is missing you back home.” She laughed. We shared one more hug and kissed as I finally board my flight. This was going to be a long 4 months.

~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the late updates but now that I'm break I'll be doing more of these. Enjoy guys and comment and tell me what you think. Vote and save the story the whole shabang!