The Shield (Dirty Pictures on Romans Laptop)

Roman just didn't think that once he plugged his iPhone into The Shields shared Laptop that anyone would log into his account on the Laptop.After He was done he got out of his and Natalia's bed on The Shield Tour Bus and placed the laptop on the table in the small dinner table and climbed back into bed cuddling up to Naty's naked body.

~~~ The Next Morning (9:00am) ~~~

Roman woke to find an empty space where his lover slept but he soon heard the shower running and knew where she was and knew she was okay. He hopped out of bed pulling on a pair of jeans and a wife beater, memories of hours of sex with Natalia came to mind whilst he walked to the kitchen area where he found the other two guys. Seth was sitting in the booth beside Dean, tweeting away to fans, whilst  Dean was looking at the laptop screen with a smile so big , he looked like the cheshire cat. '' Dude, whats got you so happy.'' Roman wondered as he sat down still look at Dean ''the cheshire cat''.''Umm.... nothing its you know a beautiful morning... anyway back to business,'' Dean said not looking at Roman cause his eyes where stuck to whatever was on the screen.Natalia came out from the bedroom area and sat on Romans lap and kissed him but then the couple started making out,then Roman picked the Greek girl up and brought her back to the bedroom. Dean tapped Seth and motioned to the laptop. Seth looked and his eyes almost fell out. Dean had gotten into Romans account on the computer and snooped through his ''private'' pictures and all there was, was pictures of Natalia naked.''Fuck Me Man, I know I got a girlfriend and all but SHIT Naty has the hottest fucking body I've ever seen'' Seth said almost dribbling whilst staring at the pictures.'' I Know right she's got the biggest pair of fucking tits and then sexiest fucking pussy, makes me wanna jerk off till I explode, or until Naty releases Im Hotter than Mr.Wild Samoan in there.'' He stated but joked coming to the end of his sentence.

Later That Night After Smackdown The Shield and Natalia got back onto the bus Naty and Seth went straight to hers and Romans Bedroom and put a DVD on relaxing on the bed joking around.

''So uhhh Dean? I know why your smile almost was as your ego earlier, I just wanna know what exactly you saw on the computer''

''It was either a certain somebodys sexy girlfriend or a Goddess from Greece who is also the only female Shield member, and both options were naked at all times'' Dean replied to one of his best friends whilst wiggly his brows up and down with a smug grin on his face.Roman chuckled '' Just don't tell her you saw... before he could finish Natalia came in and looked angry and embaressed turned to Roman '' You let the two idiots see me naked on your computer'' She exclaimed in her Greek Accent. Roman looked and saw Seth in the doorway and Dean still with the smug grin. Roman then sighed '' Great, Thanks boys there goes my chance at getting a video instead of pictures'' Dean and Seth climbed into there bunk beds and Naty grabbed Romans hand leading him to their bed whilst saying loud enough for all 3 guys to hear '' You can still video me for when you need alone time baby''.

Seth pulled back his curtain and looked at Dean'' That Girl is always so fucking horny man.'' '' I Know dude, I need to get me one of those'' Dean replied rubbing his cock through his pants just thinking of fucking a girl like Natalia.