Who is the killer ?? (part 1)

Hi my name is Kyra. My mother was deceased since i was 6 years old. My mother is the most beautiful woman in the world. She is kind, smart, undertanding, loving and many others. My father said to me that my mother died because sick. But, my father never bring me to my mother tomb. My father is a researcher . he always spend time in the laboratory. Every time i wanted to get inside my father always angry to me. Therefore i don't know the contents in the laboratory. Who only know all that just jova. Jova was my father assistant. Every day she always helped my father. Before jova becoming my father assistant she is a scavenger, but my father helped him. So jova want to do everything my father instructed him ro redeem the goodness of my father. Besides that my father always gave me a doll. I always fell that doll glanced at me. One day when i want to sleep i heard a sound that is very creepy and loud. I wanted to check out what that sound was. But i was terrified and finally with all my courage i was out of the room to check on. When i left the room i immediately saw there two monsters walking toward me . i went straight back into the room while fears. But slowly my fear was gone when i saw my mother photo. And slowly i spoke to my heart "if mother still here i will not be frightened because i believe my mother will take care of me " but without me knowing, time went by so fast and i forget all that happen out there. Suddenly there was a man wearing black suit standing right behind me.
The he spoke "hello, my name is Mr. Albert and i'm here want to help you , there is a danger that are be falling upon your family and just only you can bring back your family as before"
Then i replied "how can i resolve this danger while i just a reguler little girl".
Mr Albert replied " you have to fine your own way and i just can only help you a little. You have to do all of this with courage and by your heart💕 hope fully you will success".
And when i want to answer again ,suddenly Mr Albert was disappeared. I was shock and rethink what Mr Albert says because i'm still a little confused what to do. Moreover this is the first time i met with Mr Albert so i can not immediately trust him.

~ To Be Continued ~ 😊😊😊