who is the killer??? (part 2 )

Finally, i started to follow my heart to
believe Mr Albert. A few minutes later i was trying to get out of the room. The monster that i saw before already gone. But, there was blood on the floor. Without thinking i immediately headed to my father lab. But, when i entered the room my father wasn't there. I was shocked !!!. I'm confused because i don't know where is my father +_+. I went straight round of the house to look for my father . but, i could not find my father. And when i want to go into the living room, i noticed there were very creepy creatures and when i tried to hide but instead i found out and start chasing me. But when i was nearly get cought, there is a manwho helped me. He was burning the creature so that the creature was dead. And i was confused because i didn't know who he was and where he came from. He was back to me so i don't know who he is.band when u told him to look at me.
However the man just said " i do not want to frighten you"
I replied "i'm not afraid of you because it is you who saved my life"

That he finally wants spun toward me. And at that moment i was in shock because he was........only has one eye and tge other eye aequably perforated.

I started saying in a voice that trembled "tha....nk.. Y.o..u" in my heart i felt the time was very frightened because he saw his eyes but on the other hand i want to say thank you because he has helped and without him probably i would have died. Then instantly he disappeared, i feel that he has not bad interest to me. Then ,i continued my search. I went back to the room because there maybe have something in my room.band when i was back to the room, i began to search my items one by one and when i opened my closet.... Suddenly i saw a luminous ball which glow light blue colour. With instantaneous
Mr Albert came and said to me "you have to collect all the glowing balls and after you can collect all the 5 balls there will be have some items that opens in your house" and immediately Mr Albert disapleared again. I also listened to Mr Albert rangung from room ,living room, dining room to the barn i searched one by one, but nothing i've found. I think there might be in a very confidential, and then i immediately thought that there was room in my house that i have never entered . i was immediately went to it but the door is locked. I'm trying to find the key that but i have not been able to find. So i'm thinking maybe i should go somewhere else first. When i want to go tl shed one more. I just met with black creepy creatures. But when i looked carefully at the back side of the creature's have a key. And i think that key must be for the shed doors. But first i think about is how i can kill the creature. I was looking a tool that can be used to kill him in the kitchen. And in the kitchen, i get a natch and oil. I was not thinking twice i took the stuff and went back to the warehouse. I killed the creature with the heat of the fire. The creatures was immediately reduced to ashes and then i immediately took the key that had fallen from the creature.

😊 😊 to be continued 😆 😆