Chapter 2

(UNEDITED)

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

" OH shut up stupid alarm" I say throwing a pillow at it, I take my phone and go and check if I have any emails or missed any calls, and get in the bathroom and start preparing myself for school.

I applied some mascara, blush and lip balm i don't really wear that much makeup because i literally suck at doing my makeup. I head downstairs with my backpack and see Jason and My Aunt and Uncle eating breakfast.

"Morning People!" i shout making them jump

"Gosh Evie how many times do i have to tell you not to do that" my Aunt says placing one of her hands on her chest.

"Sorry?" i said putting some pancakes on my plate with maple syrup all over it.

"Morning" my Uncle, my uncle was reading his newspaper and Jason was on his phone texting someone.

"well i'm off" I say taking a last sip of coffee.

"But its still early!... Don't you want me to drop you off to school?" my Aunt says sipping her tea.

"no it's okay i'm supposed to go early today to help ms Thompson with some work at school" I say grabbing my bag

"Teachers pet" Jason said smirking at me.

"I heard that" i said at Jason who completely ignores me.

I hope he chokes on his pancakes.

**

I open my locker and started to put my books I needed for first period in my bag. I then started to walk to ms Thompson's class as she needed help in the morning with some work Ms Thompson is our Art and Photography teacher.

"sorry i'm late" I tell her

"it's fine darling, and you're not late your are really early, so could you please help me arrange these files in alphabetic orders like you did to my previous files" she tells me.

"sure" i said and started to arrange all her files in alphabetical order.

*Bell Rings*

i continued to arrange the files as we had first period with her, slowly her class started to fill with students.

"thank you dear you can go back to your seat" she tells me

"Oh its fine i'm nearly done" i say smiling at her

"thank you darling your very helpful" she says

"Ugh such a pets teacher" Candice says to her friends if you didn't know already Candice is the popular girl who likes to pick on me. I don't even know why she was in this class she always complains about getting paint on her.

"Hey baby" she says to Jason. Now I understand why she is in this class because of her boyfriend.

"hey" he says to Candice and goes to sit with his friends.

"Good morning class, so just continue with your art work and you should hand it back to me by Friday " she says

"Evie what are you doing?" she says looking down at me as i5 was sitting on the floor arranging her cupboards

"well Your cupboards looked kinda messy and i decided to clean it" i5 say simply

"It's fine darling go finish your art work" she says smiling at me.

"I already finished it" I got up to pull out my art file and hand it to her, she stared at my file before heading to her desk to look at my art works.