PROLOGUE

The quiet town of Borgough sat next to the shore, with inhabitants as reckless as dainty flowers. For they did not want an anomaly in their peaceful system, because they knew that the council was not amused with these kind of people.

But then the Rebels came to this land with wrecked innocence and war in their pockets. They planted death on the council facilities and kidnapped youth, like predators to a prey. Then and there, a war has sparked and no one was oblivious to their wrecked home.

However, some managed to escape by means of boats and ships, hiding behind the waves, cowering in the shallows and rebuilding their heritage from generation to generation. But those who were held in the grasp between the council members and the Rebels stood helpless with nothing but the shadows to comfort them. Amongst them, a new race was born, those of which could command the shadows and weaponized the darkness. But let us not forget those who live with them, for they were the warriors trained to perfection and fight for what's left of their native land.

From a once-peaceful town rose three tribes, one was the sea dwellers, the other was a race of warriors, and lastly, the shadow benders.

But this is not just a story of the inevitable war, or the loss of lives, this is a story of three beings from each of the clans whose archaic dalliance would bring havoc to the world in order to fix it.