11/1/16-Entry Has Closed (You Only Live Twice)

Hello everyone, Scarlet here.

My apologies for not closing entry promptly at 10pm— I was out late watching James Bond movies with some college friends, and it was like 1am when I got back to my dorm room.

Anyways, entry has closed and the database has been updated with all the fics that are moving on to the judging stage. If you do not see your fic, it did not pass inspection in time. However, the 2017 PWA's are right around the corner, so my recommendation is that you polish up your fic and enter it again, and this time you'll have more time to respond to my comments and improve your fic.  Also, Crossovers have been moved to the Adventure Category, so look there for for any of your fics that you entered as Crossover.

We are now in the Judge Reading Period, where I will be checking each fic for plagiarism and the judges will be reading the remaining books that they have not finished. Judges will begin to vote on the 24th and the results will be made available on December 1st. If you wish to vote in the Special Awards, voting will also begin on November 24th, so I recommend that you read the fics before then. 

Please PM me if you have any remaining questions!

-Scarlet