UT!Sans x Reader Pacifist

Here you went full Pacifist
You didn't even bother in reset not even once or didn't care about the genocide run fir that matter.

I love this skeleton, don't judge me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sans and (y/n) been friends since (y/n) fell a few years ago. They made everyone happy, even Tori (she gave Asgore a chance), the underground was now your home but one thing it's left to do. (y/n) and Sans sat at Grillby's for dinner you ordered a burger as well as Sans, while waiting Sans takes a sip of his ketchup and asks.

**(Y/n) PoV**

"So kiddo, you have been underground for... How long? 10 years?... Are you going to break the barrier or are you gonna stay here?"

"..... There's nothing for me up there... I lost my little sister... She died when she was 10 years old... My mom passed away... My father doesn't care about me. Maybe I will break the barrier for you monsters... But I'll stay here, even if I'll be alone."

"Huh... Would you like some company?"

"??" *tilts my head to the side*

"I... Kind of don't want you to be alone, kiddo. If you want I can stay with you."

"Sans you really don't need to. You can go and be an SANS-etional comedian, so when Papy does his "famous" spaghetti people won't get upsetti."

"HAHAHAHA!!! Kid stop, your killing me!!! .... But... Seriously, I will stay with you, that way you won't feel bone-ly."

We both chuckled and he hugs me tight, our faces were only inches away. We could feel each others breath and in an instant; we kissed. He pressed his teeth against my soft lips, slowly pulling away I noticed he quickly hid his skull under his hoodie and I covered my face with my scarf. Grillby too this chance and took a picture of our moment and posted it in UNDER-Tube.