Part 20

this is what i picture Tristan look like

this is what i picture Tristan look like. tell me what you think and yes i also agree that he could be a great Will Herondale XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Eileen watched Tristan, he seemed infatuated about Lisa, he asked her a lot of questions about her and about Cinaed.  Eileen ended up telling Tristan all about what had happened leaving out details like her and Cinaed being assassins. Tristan ended up getting really upset with Cinaed and preached about how Lisa deserved better. 

"Do you like Lisa?" Eileen asked. 

Tristan's face reddened and he sat down very quietly, not saying anything. Eileen broke out laughing at him, the boy wouldn't admit it but he wouldn't say he didn't either. Edward walked in with Stephan at his heels.

"Well, i feel badly for Lisa, she was meant to have a good time and now her mother has tried to kill her!" Stephan said sitting down next to Tristan.

"Dear boy, what is the matter with your face! you look like a tomato!" Stephan exclaimed. 

Tristan went a deeper shade and walked out of the room with out a word. Stephan shrugged and took a sip of his wine. Edward walked in and sat next to Eileen, taking her hand in his. 

"How are you feeling?" he whispered.

"Better thank you." she replied. 

"So when are you two thinking about heading back?" Stephan asked. 

"I don't know, in a few days, i love the scenery here it is so peaceful." Eileen said with a smile. 

Stephan nodded and smiled, agreeing with her silently. Eileen looked back out the window and rubbed her stomach. she was excited for the little one that was to come, she was curious to know if it was a boy or a girl. Edward got so worried now days as if she couldn't handle herself, she smiled at Edward and leaned on him. 

the carriage bumped her awake, Lisa's eyes flew open and she looked out the window to see them already in her land. she rubbed her eyes and stretched, the ride had been long and she was already tired of it. like a miracle the illness she had, was gone. she stepped out into the sun as the carriage halted to change horses.

"My Lady, it will be about 15 minutes." the carriage driver said helping her down.

"Yes, thank you." she said with a smile. 

in 15 minutes exact the carriage was up and running again, Lisa stayed awake this time and waited to see her familiar home. the cliff were her father's grave lay caused old feelings of remorse to re-surface. 

already she missed Eileen and her company, her sister-in-laws were nice but sometimes unbearable and much much older than her. once they entered the castle she payed up and walked in to greet all the servants. they each praised how much more beautiful she had gotten, and how she looked more beautiful in colorful dresses. she walked into the kitchens and joined the cook in cleaning the dishes.