Chapter 3 - Meeting

You stand in front of the dojo, at its right is your home, a big mansion. Your father is on a vacation right now, training in the mountains, learning new techniques. So all alone in this big building... Looking at your watch you notice that there are 15 minutes left until Mob arrives, you decide to train a bit. Knotting your shirt so it won't reveal everything of your upper body while falling down, you do a handstand and start running on your hands in rounds.

A few minutes later you see Mob standing in front of you, upside down. He looks at you in confusion, then blushes dark red. Pushing yourself from the ground you land in front of the male. "Hey there, glad you found it. What's with your face?"

"Y-Y-Your... S-Shirt...", he looks at the ground.

"Tch. Really nothing special, just my stomach. I train often with other males, I'm used to it... I really don't care what I reveal sometimes... I even fight in a skirt, if it's necessary... So, wanna go inside?"

"Sure...", he says still, confused and blushed.

~~Timeskip, in your room~~

"This was the dojo you told me off?", Mob asks, "It belongs to your father, right?"

"Yeah, but he's recently on a vacation in the mountains. Training and learning new techniques for the dojo. So we're all alone.", you grin brightly at the male, who just gulps, "Don't worry, I'm not interested in fighting or hurting you." Winking at him to ease the atmosphere, he manages to smile lightly.

"Soo... Are you thirsty? I'm really bad as a host, since nearly anybody visits me.", you scratch the back of your head, blushing lightly. Mob shakes his head no. "I'm fine." You sigh in relief, you are really bad at small talk, mostly people don't talk with you, they just challenge you.

Silence conquers the room, until you notice you two are standing awkwardly in your room. You throw yourself in your swivel chair in front of the desk. Spinning a bit around you finally sit in front of your laptop. "Shall I play some music? It's a bit silent. You can sit here.", you tap on your bed, that is at your left side, near your desk, "Told you already, I normally don't have any guests, so I hope your fine with that."

As Mob sits down he browses around your room. It isn't big, in opposite to the mansion, one bedroom cupboard with mirrors as doors, your bed, your desk, a chair, a small closet with some CD's, DVD's, mangas and books inside and a showcase with various daggers and one katana, all things look really sharp.

"Quite uncommon to see such fantastic handcraft, huh?", you say looking at your showcase, "A friend of my father is a master blacksmith, I bought some and some were a present from him or my dad. The katana was a present for my sixteenth birthday from my father."

Grinning brightly you lean over to the showcase, getting the katana out and revealing its blade. As you hold it high, so sunlight would meet the blade you say: "Just look at it, the blade, the carving... It just has the colors of a rainbow, when you hold it like this. Mesmerizing..." You look at Mob, who seems uncomfortable, he doesn't like weapons as you do, you decide to put it back into its scabbard and back into the showcase.

Awkward silence conquers the room again, before a heavy wind blow makes your shirt go up, revealing your stomach and a small part of your chest, you're wearing a black flouncy bra. Hurriedly you hold your shirt down, grinning your teeth, you mumble. "Damn you... Pervert... Pack-kun..." You look pissed around the room, just to find the cause for the wind curling up on your pillow.

It's a black cat, a red ribbon around his neck, its tail ended in two parts and it's yawning all innocent, stretching itself. The cat opens one of his eyes, smirking. "What's up, (Y/N)-chan? Revealing your upper body to a younger boy... Loli-complex?" You ignore the cat, and focus on Mob, the poor boy just froze again, head red like a tomato, sweating a lot. "Sorry Mob-kun, must have been a draft. So..."