Chapter 1

"Almost... Almost..." The tiny pink haired girl said, as she reached for the shiny red apple at the top of the tree. Her foot suddenly slipped off the branch and she came tumbling down to the ground. From the ground a few steps away, her mother, a beautiful woman with long blond hair runs over, quick to catch the young girl before she hit the ground. "Yusa, you need to be more careful!" She exclaimed. 

Yusa blinked, then grins happily. "Sorry! Oh, i lost my hat up there!" she exclaims. Her mother sighs and climbs up the tree to retrieve the girls tiny green hat, and jumps back town, plopping it right on her head. "Thank you!° She says happily, fixing its position. The woman holds out her hand, and the little girl takes it, as the two walk back to their cottage in the woods, a basket of shiny red apples in their hands. 

That night Yusa ran in from playing outside. her mother, maria smiled and set a place with food for her, a small meal. "This was all i could find, i hope it fills you up." Maria says smiling. Yusa smiles happily and hops onto seat. "Ok! Did you eat mommy?" She asks, waiting to eat. "I ate earlier, sorry i didnt wait for you." Her mother lies, smiling kindly. "ok!" Yusa says happily, and starts to eat her meal. "Want to help me make an apple pie with the apples we picked?" Maria asks, watching the small pink haired girl eat. 

Yusa nodded happily, eating. "yeah!" She exclaims and jumps up, running into the kitchen. Maria cleans yusas plate and puts it in the sink. Yusa pulls up a stool and gets on it, so she can reach the counter, as the two girls begin cooking their treat. Yusa cut the apples as Maria did all of the stove and preparing. Yusa mixed the batter happily, then handed the bowl to her mother. "you did such a good job pumpkin." Marie says as she pet yusas head happily. "thankyou!" Yusa shouts excitedly. 

"Its time for bed though." The blond woman said, picking up the pink haired child. "Aww... Alright." Yusa said reluctantly. She hated bed time. The two walked into Yusas room. "Can you stay with me mommy?" Yusa asks, and yawns. Marie smiles and lays Yusa down on the bed. "Of course pumpkin." She says, and lays down next to her tired little girl. She kissed her four head and closed her eyes. 

The next day Marie did most of the house hold chores, as Yusa ran around and played in the forest. "Yusa, come back for dinner!" Marie called out to her daughter. "Aww.. Cant i play a bit longer?" Yusa asked, pleadingly. "...Don't leave my view. The sun will be setting soon, so we have to go to bed soon." Maria said, giving Yusa permission to play for a while longer. Yusa smiled and ran off happily.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 04, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Yusas Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें