Meeting The Brothers

Riley's brothers were like a pack of wolves, fighting for their territory, or in this case, fighting for someone in the pack. To this day though, I will always appreciate the fact that they were so protective over someone I fell in love with.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"GET UP COWBOY!"

That was the only thing I heard before rolling off my bed and onto the floor in fright. I stood up quickly and saw Zay holding a bullhorn and smiling at me as if he hadn't just given me a mini heart attack.

"Morning." He said calmly. I wanted to punch him. "What the Hell Babenuix!" Farkle walked in a moment later with a cup of orange juice in his hand. "Drink this." Farkle said handing me the cup. I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet, but nothing stopped me from drinking juice. I grabbed the cup and glupped it down quickly.

"Okay, so would you idiots care to tell me why you're acting like I'm a student at boot camp?" I asked them. "Well, Riley called me and said that you'll be hanging out with her brothers today so you have to be prepared." I felt like crying. I wasn't ready for that, who in the world would be ready for something like that?

"Lucas dont worry, we'll be there too." Farkle said calming me down a bit. "Great, but how do they even know about me?" I asked. My first thought was that Zay probably ran his mouth again, but then I remembered that Zay didn't know them personally. "Farkle, you told them?" I asked in a whiny tone.

"I didn't. Riley told Maya about the date, Maya told Josh, Josh told the twins, the twins called me, and Zay told them over the phone with some extra details."

Farkle explained. I looked to Zay with a straight face and my arms crossed. "L-Lucas they made me." He said using his usual excuse. "How the hell did they make you?" I asked. "I said you wanna hear a great Lucas story," He began. I knew what was coming next so I just rolled my eyes in annoyment and sat on my bed. "They said yes." Zay finished.

"Zay, what extra information did you tell them?" I asked hoping so damn hard that he hadn't mentioned the kiss to them. "He told them about the kiss." Farkle told. My eyes widened and I fell back on the bed and moved my fingers through my hair stressfully.

○○○

After I washed up and got dressed, I wen't downstairs where Farkle and Zay were watching Pretty Woman on Freeform.

"Okay, so how's this happening?" I asked walking over to them. "We're meeting the twins at central park and we'll go from there. Josh has class so he won't be there, but he said he will certainly meet you another day." Farkle explained. "Can Mikey come?" I asked. I needed some brotherly support. "I mean, they're friends so I guess we can call Mikey and ask him if he wants to go." Farkle said. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called Micheal. It only rung about twice before Mikey quickly picked up.
"Hey Luke." Micheal said answering the phone. "Hey Mikey, good news! The date went great with Riley, and we even made out for a bit," I blurted out quickly. "Thats great Lu-"

"But word got around about it and Riley's brothers found out, now they want to meet and spend the day getting to know me." I blurted out again, interrupting him. He sounded so excited before I said the last part.

"I'll be back at the house in 30." He said before hanging up. Micheal was so supportive it was insane. I didn't know how he dealt with me sometimes. "He's on his way." I told Farkle and Zay.

○○○

Micheal got to the house in under thirty minutes and we still had about an hour before we were supposed to meet up with the twins, so we stopped by Riley's place for a quick chat. It was about 11.