Chapter 18: A good kick up the backside

Lilth's POV

I untangled my lips from Thomas' and pushed him away.

"What the hell!" I yelled at him, "Why did you kiss me?!"

"I overheard you and Pan's conversation and thought I'd make it easy for you, I'll kiss you instead of a lost boy you didn't know" he said innocently.

"Thomas! I didn't want to kiss you. If you haven't noticed, I don't take betrayal well. So next time you think kissing me is a good idea, DON"T!" 

"Lilth, I was only trying to..."

"Just stop!" I yelled, cutting him off. "I don't think you have gotten the message drummed into that little head of yours. I don't want to be your friend, you lied and told me that Pan didn't know you were there when you met me but you were just leading me into Pan's trap!"

"Lilth!" Called Pan, "You can come back now"

Thomas was lucky Pan pulled me away otherwise I would have snapped. I stomped over to Pan and did a curt, mocking bow.

"Is that what you wanted to see? A little show to entertain you. I bet you wanted Thomas to kiss me!"

"I did"

"Why?!" I asked annoyed, "What did you hope to gain?"

"A reaction" he told me, "I wanted to see you get mad, see you rile up all of your anger and direct it on him. The look on his face..." he laughed, "Was absolutely priceless!"

"Why would you do this, what do you want from me?!"

He walked around me, circling me like an eagle stalking its pray. "You and me aren't much different you know? We are both witty, clever, sneaky, attractive and don't take well to betrayal. If you became one of the lost boys..., I mean girl, then we could defeat our enemies together, immortal, all powerful. Don't you want that?"

"Not really. I just want to go home to Boston, graduate, see the world with Matt"

"Matt?!" he questioned.

"My friend"

"So that is why you have taken to Matthew" he confirmed, "He reminded you of your friend"

I nodded.

"Interesting"

"Interesting how?" I questioned.

But before I could get my answer, he bolted off into his treehouse.

So much for that!

Emma's POV

I haven't seen Lilth for days now and everyone is confused to where she has gone. She could've either been kidnapped, betrayed us or she had found a way off the island and ditched us. We all decided (More like Hook insisted) that we ambush Pan's camp so we can find Lilth and save Henry at the same time. I don't like these feelings that Hook has for Lilth.

1) He is like twice her age

2) He only just met her

3) His feelings are getting in the way of finding Henry

And no, I don't like Hook. I mean sure, he is attractive and flirty but not my type... at all. Maybe. Definitely not. Never. Yes. No.

Anyway, we decided to go at night and plan the sneak attack. When it was dark, we grabbed our weapons and went towards Pan's camp. We reached the border when Regina warned us to stop.

"Pan, he's here. I can feel his smugness" She warned us.

When we neared the entrance I saw a figure on the top of the hill. He had a coat on and a scarf. He had his back to us but I had a feeling I knew who it was.