The only chapter.

McArfu's P.O.V.

I rushed to my SFA class as the minute bell 'damn all those fatties wanting me to eat them out!'  I thought. As soon as I opened the door I saw my teacher crush from last year...

"M-MR. RIEDEL?!"
"Ah hello McArfu, what a surprise to see you~"
"What are you doing here?"
"Subbing obviously." He said with a wink.

'God I wanna fuck his tight high school looking ass' I thought as I began to feel horny. I went over to sit next to that ginger Nevaeh.

After 5 minutes I stopped paying attention and just stared at Mr. Riedel's juicy ass.

"Oooh get that booty."
"Stfu you ginger dyke wannabe."
"McArfu! See me after class!
"Fuck you Nevaeh you got me in trouble!" I whispered.

BLOOOP●
"I NEED (NAME) TO THE OFFICE FOR A MOMENT FOR A MOMENT PLEASE."

I groaned as I walked over to Mr. Riedal.

"So what is my punishment?"
"Hmm." He said with a smirk. " I seemed to have dropped a pen can you pick it up?" He said.
"What pen?" I asked.

He dropped pen.

"Bend over and pick it up~"
"Um papi no." I said as I kicked him in the balls and pushed him onto the floor. I raced over and grabbed some duck tape I found and wrapped it all around him. I unbuckled him and pulled his pants and underwear down and stared sucking on his erect phalic region.

"O-oooh~!" He moaned.

I pulled down my own pants and underwear amd lined up my ass with his dick and squatted down on it.

"Oooh dadyyyyyyyyy~! Neigh like a horse!" I moaned. And rode him like a horse.
"Neeeeeiiiiighhhh~!" He moaned.

I felt his dick twitch inside me and I whipped his dick out of me. He whimpered.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR PEASANT SEMEN INSIDE ME!!!"

He looked down in sadness.

"Cheer the fuck up or I'll force you too!"
"How?"

I smirked. And he looked scared. I kicked him onto his stomach as my transgendered cock became even more erect than it was before. I grabbed 10 glue sticks and shoved them all up his ass.

"A-aaah~!" He moaned.
"Now shit them outand call me Papi John."
"Y-yes Papi John." He said as they came out one by one.
"Hmm now something bigger. Hmm I guess nothing else in here except...my dick~."
"N-no! I'd never bottom!"
"Your juicy ass says otherwise." I lined up my dick with his ass and shoved it in.
"Ha-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ fuck me hard Papi John! ." He moaned.

And that I did. I thrusted in and out until he came onto the floor. I pulled up my pants and underwear and left him in the classroom like that. When I got into the hall I saw Nevaeh and Nicholas waiting for me.

"Damn bitch you tortured his ass!" Nicholas said.
"Like seriously? The glue sticks?" Said Nevaeh.
"Stfu I was in the moment."