PHILIKAS; MOVIE NIGHT

REQUESTED BY — @gratical

"Philip!" Lukas shouted for his boyfriend, placing the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table. Sitting down and wrapping the blankets around himself. "The movies about to start!"

He smiled when he saw Philip thundering down the stairs of their house. When Philip glanced at Lukas wrapped in his blankets, he couldn't help but snicker at the sight of him. "You look like a burrito," He snickered.

"Oh, shut up!" Lukas playfully glared, patting the seat right next to him for Philip to sit down.

Philip wakes over to the couched and literally jumped onto it, before cozying into Lukas' side. Reaching over to the grab the blanket, he out it over the both of them.

"You took my blanket." Lukas said blankly, looking at the boy who was slouching on the chair, making him seem smaller.

"I took your blanket." Philip confirmed jokingly, pulling more of the blanket off of Philip just to annoy him. "You want it back?" He laughed.

"Yes."

Those were the last words that were spoken before that started a full out war between the two boys. Screams of 'My blanket!', 'Bitch, and?' and 'There was no need for the pillows honestly, but, your mistake.' were heard all around the living room. By the end of it, when Lukas realised they had more than one blanket, the room was a total mess. Popcorn spilled over, pillows everywhere, and the movie was finished, and it hadn't been watched.

Everything was silent, until Lukas voiced what the two were thinking.

"Oops."