Cameron Dallas Imagine #9

Cameron's P.O.V

"K babe, ill be back in about an hour or so." Y/n said as she got up from the sofa and headed towards the door. She was supposed to be going out with Sierra and some other of her friends to the mall.
"Ok." I watched Y/n slip on her shoes. She looked really cute. I just wanted to sit here and watch her all day. But unfortunately, I couldn't. "Wait babe, come give me a kiss before you leave." I said as she opened the door to leave.
"Cam, baby, I'm getting late, and I already have my shoes on."
"So? Please a really quick kiss."
"Cameron, I really can't. My shoes are gonna get the carpet dirty." Ugh, excuses.
"If you don't come give me a kiss now, I'm gonna-"
"You're gonna what Cameron." I had an idea.
"Im not gonna talk or touch or do anything with you for the rest of the day."
"Haha. Ok, I'm sure you won't." Why did she think I was joking?
"Im serious."
"Yeah, ok Cam. I gotta g-"
"Are you challenging me?" I asked.
"You know what? Yes. Im challenging you."
"You're gonna regret it!"
"Im sure i will. I'm going now, ill see you tonight. Love you." She blew a kiss at me and walked out that door. It was on. No matter what she did or what she said, i was not going to talk to her.

********

"Baby, I'm home." I heard y/n yell from from the door. I didn't look at her. I was going to pay no attention to her. No matter how much i wanted to. "Cameron?" She asked, a little worried. I didn't even move my eyes from the my phone. "Whats wron- Oh. You're still going on with that dumb challenge of yours." I still stared down at my phone. "Well, sucks. I bought a new lingerie today for you to take off of me. Guess that wont be happening huh?" My eyes shot her way from my phone. She gave me a wink and walked out of the room with her shopping bags.

She knew it. She knew it all. She knew how to seduce me into talking to her, and letting her win. But no. I wasn't gonna. I wasn't gonna fall for it.

Part 2 tomorrow
Are these good? Plz tell me.