dyslexia

🌿📝🌿

Tears welled in Josh's eyes as his mother read the letter that the teacher had instructed Josh to give his mother.

"Dyslexia?" His mother said putting a hand on her hip and looking at Josh.

"Joshua what the hell is this?" She asked making Josh shrink visibly in his chair.

"I-I d-don't know" he said feeling the same nerves he got when the teacher talked to him.

"This has to be some joke, you're just ...you're not trying hard enough" his mother said shaking her head. "You need to try Joshua"

Josh nodded. "Yes momma" he said obediently his hands fidgeting in his lap.

"Good...now go wash up for dinner" she said walking away with a disappointed sigh that broke Josh's heart.

"Yes momma"

--

This is my new book and honestly it means so much to me okay so yeah.

this is probably a main reason I'm always late on updating (if you read my other books) and I've always known I was a bad reader and how sometimes I got things switched and I couldn't read and write like others.

I try really hard so when everyone is constantly telling me to update I'm so scared because I have to always check what I wrote about seven times because I'm scared what if I put a "b" where a "d" should be and then it just makes my reading worse so I'm trying hard, I really am.