sixty-two

my friend calls me and is like "hey bambi where'd ya get ur name the purity book" and i'm like? so then i read the first few chapters then i see what they meant and i was shooken

go read purity though by polarizeiero i haven't read it fully yet because i usually have a font on my phone that makes it easier to read but lately its been glitching so i had to take it off for a while but yeah ((:

by the way, please no cancer jokes  , highly appreciated.

🌿💌🌿

when josh woke up he had a massive headache and his body felt exhausted.

opening his eyes , he blinked rapidly trying to get use to bright light that was shining and swallowing hard as he heard a dull beeping.

"josh?" a familiar voice asked, it was soft and feminine.

"mom?" he asked his eyes fully adjusting to the light. "where am i?" he asked, looking around the unfamiliar room.

"you're in the hospital" she said caressing his head. "jordan go call the doctor" she said as josh nodded slowly.

suddenly memories flooded back and josh felt a lump in his throat. "did you see the picture?" he asked nervously.

she nodded slowly making josh sigh.

"why didn't you tell me you were getting bullied?" she asked and josh shrugged.

"didn't seem like you would care" he replied and laura furrowed her eyebrows.

"joshua willam dun, what the hell are you talking about?" she asked placing a hand on her hip.

"well mom they bully me because my dyslexia, which by the way i'm trying okay?" he said and laura sighed.

"i'm sorry about that josh, i was out of line when i said that... after ash -" and josh cut her off.

"i know, it's hard it was really tough mom i mean to go back to school knowing your baby sister died of fucking stage four cancer? that hurts mom it really fucking does" he said.

"joshua , language" she said and josh shook his head.

"no! we aren't gonna keep pushing it away like it never happened! she's dead mom" josh said, chest rising heavily.

"josh please"

"no! you don't understand how it feels to feel like nothing's right! like nothing's ever gonna be stable you don't know that uneasy feeling of should i even get up today or just kill myself and you wonder why i'm never home i hate that house , i can't fucking stand it because its where ash died, it's where you yell and scream and say 'your not trying josh, you need to work josh' but no! never 'how's your day josh, how are you josh' none of that shit it's always 'you're not trying hard enough' but in reality you don't do anything to help me! yelling at me and saying i'm lazy and not trying hard enough doesn't help!" he said gasping for air as his chest pounded and his mind soon, a headache turning into a fill migraine and he gasped of air as he felt the panic attack ripping through him .

vision going blurry he blinked seeing a nurse rush in as his mom called out his name and he fell limp onto the bed, seeing nothing but a pitch dark sadness.

tyler just sat watching in surprise.