Wake up call

Disclaimer: I do not own Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

It was 6 o' clock in the morning and Karma Akabane refused on waking up early even though work is hectic and he needs to be there early.

His phone started beeping. Assuming its the alarm he set he swiftly put it to stop.

But not long after his phone started to beep again so he shut his eyes open and get his phone and stared at it.

Manami 😉 calling...

(1 missed call from Manami 😉)

Karma answered it. Knowing Manami she doesn't want not to be answered whenever she calls.

"Hrmm? Ma...nami?" -Karma still sleepy.

"Karma-kun you need to wake up. You have a tons of paperwork lying in your office." Manami reminded him.

"Sure...five minutes!" Karma groan though a smile is engraved in his lips.

"Karma-kun please wake up. You're not a kid anymore." Manami pleaded on the other side.

"I don't want to go to work! So sleepy...." Karma replied sounding half-asleep.

"Fine. What do you want me to do for you to wake up?" Manami asked sounding so determined that whatever Karma will order her to do she can do it.

"Come to my place. Wear a green sun dress. Tie your hair with in your infamous twin braids hanging on your shoulder. And wake me up by kissing me. I'll wait at my bed. I won't move a muscl--" Karma hasn't finished his sentence when Manami hang up.

He was really having fun teasing her. He can even imagine her blushing right now.

"Maybe I went overboard? Though I'll still wait." Karma talked to himself still not leaving his bed.

▶▶▶30 minutes later...

'She's probably mad at me...' Karma thought as Manami's angry face popped in his head.

He kept his eyes closed. Karma started to feel guilty. So he decided to get out of bed and apologize to Manami as soon as possible.

But before he can even sit up from his sleeping form...

He felt a weight being pressed against his body.

A loud 'ooof' and 'tsup' can be heard afterwards.

.

.

.

"Will you wake up now?" A feminine voice was heard inside his room.

Karma who had his eyes closed all that time, started to open his visions so he can see who's body is pressed against his.

"Ma....na..mi?" He questioned and quite shock in what is happening on top of him.

Manami was wearing a green sundress with her infamous twin braids hanging on her shoulder. She did exactly what he said.

"Wow. I didn't expect you to do all of that. Though where's my kiss?" Karma asked as he smirked at her.

"Already gave it you, forehead that is." Manami stated.

"It was supposed to be in the lips." Karma deadpanned.

"Well, you didn't said it specifically. You just said; "And wake me up by kissing me."
Manami giggled winning over Karma.

"Though now that your in that outfit. I rather be at my bed for the entire day with you." Karma mischievously said as he hugged Manami not letting her go.

"I....agree with you." Manami smiled as she leaned closer to Karma's lips, the latter just let her girlfriend do what she wants.

When the space between them were gone. Karma rolled to the side still hugging Manami.

The couple laughed and giggled not letting go of each other's grasp.

___________

The next day their manager got mad with the two's sudden absence in work. For these couple never really have done such a thing before. So as for punishment their office was full of paper works.

_____________

Sorry for the short chapter. Still, thanks for reading and voting! 200+ reads guys!

Thank you so much!