The First Meet

Like I said in the last chapter, things get more exciting later on. I'm so sorry that these stories are so short but they will soon be longer!
__________________________

As usual, during the morning Ayano stalks Osana by the fountain to just see Senpai and ways to kill her.

Ayano's POV
Ugh, she's so spoiled and stubborn. I have to kill her sooner or later. How about death by suicide? No,no, Midori could be up at the rooftop and see me. Kidnapping? Well, I have to study a lot in biology and I don't have the time to do that...

Budo's POV
I can't stop thinking about her. Her hair, her eyes. She's just so dull. At least she's in the Martial Arts club. There's something going on with her. And I'm gonna be the one to find out.

School went by as normal, nothing new had happened. Until after school when Ayano went to her first Martial Art meeting.

After School
"Welcome! To your first dat----meet! I meant meet! Hehe!" Budo says nervously, as he's already turns  bright red.
"Thanks."
"Here! I have your uniform."
Ayano changes and starts training with Budo.
The whole time Budo has his eyes locked on Ayano.

Budo's POVShe's so focused and concentrated

Budo's POV
She's so focused and concentrated. She's gonna be good in no time. She's perfect.

Ayano's POV
What's he staring at? Oh well... I need to train for Senpai. Anything for Senpai. Anything. For. Senpai.

After they finished the meet, Budo offered to walk Ayano home.
"Hey Ayano, do you mind if I walk you home?"
"No thanks, I'm good."
"Wait."
Before Ayano could walk away, Budo grabs her arm.

Budo's POV
I'm not letting go of her. No matter what.

"Why...were you stalking Osana and Taro"
Ayano quickly turns around and slaps Budo's arm.
"That's none of your business."
Budo quickly blushes in fright and in flattery.
As Ayano bikes home, Budo talks to Taro and Osana.
"Budo why are you here?!? Baka!" Osana exclaimed.
"I just wanted to talk to Taro! He's my best friend after all." Budo replied.
Osana immediately denied "NO! HE'S MY BEST FRIEND! BAKA!"

Furious, she dashed off home leaving Taro and Budo together. *Guess you can say she's Fast and Furious! ba-dong-chinnn*
"Sorry about Osana she's usually very close to me haha" Taro says.
"Oh it's fine!" Budo replies.
"Have you ever noticed that girl, Ayano Aishi?"
"No, I'm afraid not." Taro replies.
"I think I like her."
"Really? I never seen her around."
"She's beautiful, and doing good as a new girl in the Martial Arts Club! But, she's just so dull and emotionless."

"Oh, I guess I just have to see her for myself haha! Well, it was nice talking to you, bye Budo!"
"Bye!"
As Budo walks home, all he could think of was Ayano.

Budo's POV
Ayano. I can't keep my eyes off her. Ayano. I can't stop blushing around her. Ayano. I can't stop thinking about her. I wanted her. I needed her.

Little did Budo know, getting the girl he loves, will be a lot harder than he thought.