Chapter One

Please Vote And Comment^^
So I'll be putting titles like this👇
"The Boy At The Animal Shelter"
---

Hoseok was cleaning poop out of a dog's cage when his boss, Namjoon came over to him, "There's a customer wanting to buy a dog, can you help him out?"

"Hm? But I'm cleaning out the poop..." Hoseok said.

"What? I'm giving you an opportunity to get away from that and you seem happy where you are." Namjoon seemed confused.

"I'm happy doing whatever I can as long as I get paid and the animals are healthy." Hoseok smiled, "And as long as I get to work on my hobbies at home."

"Ok. Well I'll clean this up. Go help that customer. But first, wash your hands." Namjoon ordered.

Hoseok nodded and hurried to the bathroom to wash his hands then quickly went to the front desk to see a stranger.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Hoseok asked.

"Hm? Oh, my name's Kim Taehyung, and I see your name is Jung Hoseok by your name tag." Taehyung looked at the older's name tag.

"Huh? Is that what you wanted? If so, I'll get going." Hoseok said.

"N-no. Sorry, I got distracted by..." Taehyung cut himself off by saying, "Actually I came here to buy myself a dog. Could you help me pick one out?"

"Actually, there's a really nice dog who'd love to be adopted. I was just cleaning his cage." Hoseok suggested, "You can go to the play pen and I'll bring him to you."

~

Hoseok bought the dog to the playpen where Taehyung was waiting.

"His name is Soonshim." Hoseok said.

"Awe." Taehyung petted the dog, "I'll adopt him in one condition."

"What?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung smirked and stepped closer to Hoseok, "I'll be able to come here whenever I want."

"Ah! To help the animals? We welcome volunteers all the time!" Hoseok exclaimed happily.

Taehyung's smirk vanished, "Yeah, I'd love to help. On the days you are here."

"You must be comfortable with me now... okay. I'll give you my hours." Hoseok nodded.

Therefore, Taehyung bought Soonshim and found out Hoseok's hours.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Taehyung waved, walking out with Soonshim.

Hoseok tilted his head, "What's with that guy?"

"He seemed like he took an interest in you." Namjoon pointed out, walking beside Hoseok.

"W-what? Impossible! I've got my boyfriend, Jimin. I don't need to focus on someone else." Hoseok shook his head.

"Aish, do you even like Jimin anymore? Didn't you say you had a suspicion he was cheating on you with Yoongi?" Namjoon asked.

Hoseok shrugged, "I don't want to think about it."

~

The next day, Taehyung had actually come like he said he would.

"You Hosoek." Taehyung greeted.

"It's hyung to you." Hoseok said as he was standing at the register.

"What? How do you know my age?" Taehyung asked.

"I saw your birthdate when you showed me your ID when you bought Soonshim. You're only twenty years old. I'm Twenty-two." Hoseok said.

Taehyung nodded, "Okay hyung. Makes sense. What should we talk about?"

"Uh... how about animals! You should volunteer while I do my work." Hoseok said, giving him a shovel, "I already told my boss you were gonna help when you can."

"Alright." Taehyung took the shovel and went to go help.

After Taehyung was done shoveling poop, he went back to the front desk to see Hoseok and someone he didn't know.

"Is that a customer?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok shook his head, "He's my boyfriend, Jimin."

---
Please Vote And Comment^^