Annabeth

Ow. My head hurts. I had way too much to drink last night. I feel an arm wrapped around my waist. I know it's Luke but part of me wishes it's Percy. But I seriously messed up that relationship.
   I carefully begin to unwrap Luke from my waist. I hear him groan and I freeze immediately. Making even slower movements, I place his arm in the place I used to be and tiptoe to the bathroom to grab an Aspirin. I head to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee as well. The perfect cure for a hangover. As the pot brews, I finally look at the clock. 6:17 a.m. It's still dark out. Luke will be up in maybe an hour. Staring off into space, I start to think of Percy. His bright green eyes; my favorite color. His untamable hair; the darkest black. His calloused hands; they fit so perfectly in mine. Then I remember how broken his eyes were when I broke his heart. How his hair seemed to settle. As if it had nothing to fight for. How those perfect hands dropped to his side and disappeared into his pockets. I still can't believe I did something so stupid. I grab my notebook from its little spot on the bookshelf. I quickly jot down my thoughts.
The story starts lying in the dark with someone new. I'm feeling tired from all this time I spent on you. I know I'm strong, from all the trouble I've been through. The story starts where the story falls apart with you.
   I quickly close the notebook and put it away when I hear the creak of floorboards, signaling that Luke is awake.
   "Morning Annie. Last night was fun." I hear him say as he makes his way to the kitchen to have a cup of coffee. I hide my eyeroll. He knows I hate that nickname. I sneak a look at the spine of my notebook sticking out on the shelf. I wonder if he ever thinks of me.

Heyo so this story is kinda Percy Jackson based but if you haven't read the books, that shouldn't affect how you perceive the story. The names of the characters and the song is not mine. The plot is mine though. Any constructive criticism would be great! Bye dorks