Percy

God, does she ever shut up? Rachel was yelling about the fact I never payed attention to her. She wasn't wrong. I started to stand up to get a beer, but Rachel stood in my path.
"Move please." I asked politely.
"No! All you ever do is think about Annabeth! Well you're never going to get back together! So you can forget about her!"
Rachel knew Annabeth was a sensitive topic.
"Take your stuff and go. Don't come back." I say as I pass her and walk into the kitchen. I hear a huff of frustration and the slam of my front door. I didn't care. She was annoying as hell anyways. I take a beer out of the fridge and pop the top. I start to sit down at the table but walk over to the bookshelf that I haven't touched in a while. It had a small layer of dust on the top that i quickly brushed off. It wasn't a very big bookshelf with only maybe five books. But it was from Annabeth so I love it. I've read all of the books at least twice. Annabeth was right. My dyslexia makes it hard as hell, but I love reading. I notice the notebook that stands out from the others. I take it off the shelf and start skimming through the pages lyrics already coming to mind.
   The story starts lying in the dark with someone new. I count the scars left in my heart from losing you. And I was wrong, but let's be honest you were too. I miss the part where I was falling hard for you.
   I quickly write these down before I lose them. I close the book and put it back in it's place on the shelf. I take my beer and dump it down the drain. I do the same with the rest of the pack. I need to stop drinking. It's disgusting. All the while I couldn't stop wondering if she ever thinks of me.