Part One

Watch the AMV above or to the side first if possible. The video and the picture are my inspiration for this story. I own nothing. Have a wonderful day minna! Arigato!!! -Dragon

"Ugh! Get me off of this thing!" Natsu Dragneel complained as his motion sickness kicked in. Natsu happened to be a mage of the highest caliber. He used the rare caster type magic called, Fire Dragon Slayer.

"It just started Natsu. Are you already sick?" The celestial mage, Lucy Heartfilia asked worry, clear in her voice. Then her tone changed into a complaint. "You know this stupid motion sickness will be the death of you!"

"Just get me off this thing..." Natsu groaned. The on-looking, Gray Fullbuster just chuckled as he turned to look out the window. Erza Scarlet remained silent.

Lucy sighed feeling bad, "Don't worry, we'll be off soon, okay?"

"Oh! She loves you!" Happy cooed.

"No I don't!" Lucy shouted before looking out the window as well. A slight blush dancing its way onto her face.

Happy sat between Erza and Gray, not wanting Natsu to puke on him. 'Poor Natsu...' Lucy thought as she looked at her sick friend through the corner of her eye. She had a bad feeling about this job but when she vocalized it Natsu just gave her one of his grins and said, 'Come on Luce. We're the strongest team in Fairy Tail. We've got this!'

Natsu shot her a grin trying to play off the motion sickness but quickly shot his hand back over his mouth. That's when Natsu passed out from his motion sickness, causing Lucy to roll her eyes fondly, "Baka."

"So, what's this job about anyway?" Gray asked looking at the blonde mage.

"Looks like Natsu grabbed an S-Class one. There is a Dark Guild by the name of, Demon's Claw. They are terrorizing a small town on the western edge of Fiore. The mayor paid for us to either capture or run them all out of town." Lucy answered. "Reward is 500,000 jewels. So that split ways will each give us  125,000 jewels each."

Gray smirked, "Sounds easy. Why'd Pops make it S-Class?"

"Well, there are these rumors that the guild master, Dante, has a staff called, Mimic." Lucy answered.

"Mimic, I've heard of it. From what I've read and heard, it absorbs the magic energy and soul of the victim and personifies them. In a way, it becomes the victim." Erza explained.

"So?! Is it like that staff from the Oracion Seis?" Happy asked.

"No, well yes. Sort of." Lucy answered with a shrug. "It's complicated."

After a few minutes of silence Happy looked over at Natsu. "Poor Natsu..."

Lucy looked over and nodded. "Yeah..."

The train soon pulled to a halt. "Are we there?"

Lucy glanced out the window to look at the scenery to try and find out where they were. "We aren't even at the station."

Natsu groaned as he woke up. He pepped up as the train steadied itself. The worry in Lucy's tone made him feel the need to protect her and the others. He had the tendency to push his aliments aside to help his friends.

"About 59 miles from our destination." Erza answered standing up.

Natsu hadn't completely recovered from his motion sickness yet but you could see his signature smirk on his face. "Who's messing with us this time?"

Just as he finished speaking the train lurched forward and his hand shot up to his mouth to prevent himself from puking.

"Let's go and find out," Within seconds Lucy could see Erza's weapon requip and she stepped forward, donning a shiny large sword. She walked out the door quickly followed by Gray, then Lucy and finally out stumbled Natsu.