Witch Part 2 (Spn x Reader)

This is the second part of the Intro story, Witch. This will be continued with more specific character pairings in future stories, so look forward to that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I start to wake up in a familiar, uncomfortable position. Except this time, there's a blinding light making it a lot harder to see properly.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." A husky voice jokes. I recognize the voice, but my head is too groggy to match a name and face to it. I try to speak, but only groans come out.

"Cas, I think you knocked her out too hard..." Another, softer voice says. I still can't see, but my head is slowly clearing up.

"She must've been still pretty weak from when Crowley caught her. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt her." The third voice explains.

Oh, that's right. I remember now.

Some 'King of Hell' named Crowley caught me and help me captive because he wants to use my powers. Then these three clowns came in, killed everyone, and now they're holding me captive. Yep. Now I remember the best goddamn day of my life.

"What the... hell did you do to me?!" I growl out through moans of pain. My head was pounding, and my whole body was sore.

"I-I just knocked you out... it wasn't supposed to hurt you this much." Castiel worries.

"Oh boo hoo... You're a tough chick! Suck it up!" Dean laughs. I can feel him lay a hand on the chair I'm strapped to. I blink aggressively to try to gain my sight again. Once I do, I see the infamous Winchester glare.

"You finally chilled out? Good. Cuz we got some talking to do." Dean smiles coldly.

"I'm not going to help you with whatever it is you want. You can't have my powers. Nothing you say or do will make me change my mind." I declare with confidence.

"Look, we just want to help you. We know that a lot of bad people are looking for you in attempt to use your powers, but we're not one of them." Sam explains with a soft tone of voice.

"And is that why you painfully knocked me out and tied me to this chair?" I snap at him, but keep glaring straight back into Dean's eyes.

"Princess, we did that so you wouldn't make a fuss about things." Dean gets a little closer to my face.

"Well clearly that didn't work!" I grumble.

"Y/n, we know you're probably scared, but please just trust us. We only want to protect you." Castiel pipes in again.

I scoff in response. "Protect me? I don't need protection. And if you don't know that, then there's no way you'd even stand a chance trying to protect me."

"We understand that you're incredibly gifted, but you're still at a disadvantage going about this alone." Sam reasons.

"I've been fine on my own my whole life. I'm not gonna just settle down with three strange men just because they say they might be able to help a little." I say, rolling my eyes at them.

"Well you either stay with us willingly and comfortably, or you stay down here alone where no one will ever reach you." Dean flashes me that cold grin again.

I furrow my brows and feel like I'm gonna burst. These people were unbelievable! The nerve of them to just decide who gets to do what just because they say so!