#18 Your Restaurant Date (3/3 George)

*Your POV* Y/F/B - your favourite book

"GEORGE YOU JUST CAME BACK FROM TOUR AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING YOU WANT TO GO ON A LADS TRIP TO GREECE?" You scream at your boyfriend George.  "ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVEN'T SEEN OR HUNG OUT WITH THEM IN AGES." George yells back.  "OK, THEN WHY DON'T HANG OUT WITH THEM HERE?"  You yelled back even more louder than last time.  "BECAUSE I WA-" George says getting cut off by you sobbing right in front of him.  "You know what George, i'm so, so, tired of arguing.  And so i'm just going to try to say my point.  So, My point is that i feel like you don't love me anymore George, like you don't want to see me anymore, and it completely shatters me to say this but I think we need a break." You say.  (This was at your house) "Y/N-" "No George I don't want to hear it.  I think its for the best." You say cutting off George.  And with that, George Smith left your house, but not out of your life...

*1 Month Later*
You were at a local park reading Y/F/B when A piece of paper was thrown at you.  You looked up to see who it was, only just to see someone run away quickly.  You opened the scrunched paper to see that it says.  "Head to the place where I first said I love you." you read.  "This is from George." You said in your head. A tear escaped you eye just remembering that moment where he first said I love you.  It was on the other side of the park, on the swings.  So you headed over there with your bike and found another note, (This time it was a sticky note stuck to the swing) and it read, "When things got too hot, we'd go there to cool things off." This one confused you.  Then you realised in the middle of summer, you and George would go to this fancy Italian restaurant to get this amazing Gelato.  It was quite close to the park, but you reckoned that it would be quicker with a bike.  

Once you got there, the waiter (which you were acquainted with) silently guided you to a room upstairs.  Your eyes were filled with wonder when you saw that the room was decorated with fairy lights and roses, and that your favourite scent was scattered in the air.  You looked ahead to see an exhausted looking George Smith. "Y/N, I-I-I'm so sorry.  I'm sorry that I was being selfish, I'm sorry that I was too focused on my friends when I haven't seen you in months.  I-I-I'm s-sorry that I let this relationship - Our relationship down.  And I want to prove to you that I love you with all my heart and that I won't ever do this again.  Y/N will you forgive me and give me the honors of giving you this promise ring?" George says.  "Yes George I forgive you." You said teary eye.  George then proceeds to place the gorgeous ring on your finger. (Georgeous) 

You and George obviously ordered gelato, (in your favourite flavour) and talked about the past and reminiscing all the good moments and laughing about most things.  There was one moment where you were enjoying eating your gelato and you could feel George smiling and looking at you. You couldn't help but feel extremely happy.  You had a great family, A great boyfriend, things were really looking up.  "I really love you Y/N." George said sincerely.  "I really love you too George." You said before George placed his lips onto yours.  

| A u t h o r ' s  N o t e |

Hello everybody! sorry if it's bad I was really drowsy writing this, but anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter, and this mini series. Thank you very much for 118 votes and 4.4k reads!!! lets get a goal of 125 votes and 4.5k reads! so please vote and share this story!!!

QOTD: Have you ever had a DM from NHC?

A: Nope I wish though :(

Remember to...

"Stay Strong Warriors!"

-YoutubeWarrior