Can't Understand

PJ's POV

I woke up and my jaw hurt like hell, my parents were no where in the house. I checked my phone and saw all the messages that Fresh sent me. 

Me: OH MY GOD FRESH I'M SO SORRY WHEN I TELEPORTED BACK TO THE HOUSE I FELL AND HIT MY JAW ON THE DESK I'M SO SORRY DON'T COME!! I'm okay thank you for worrying though, your the best. :)

About 15 minutes later i heard the front door open and rushed downstairs to see Ink carrying Fresh in his arms. Fresh had a broken arm, was covered in paint and was passed out. "Dad??? Father???? What happened to him!" Ink explained everything to an worried and angry PJ. "We are really sorry what we did to your friend, and later we want to have a talk with you." "Its okay Dad and Father as long as you didn't mean it." Dad and Father went upstairs and i could here them talking loudly but i couldn't hear what they were saying. I walked into the kitchen to bake a something to eat like mac and cheese, about thirty minuets later i hear something coming from the living room. I walked into the living room and that reminded me of Fresh so i bandaged his arm up for him. Then went back to cooking, i really like cooking almost as much as drawing! Then i heard some mixed up wording coming from the living room "W-h-hwta h-f-hpaendp?" "Huh?" I called from the kitchen. Then i heard it again this time more annoyed "W-h-hwta h-f-hpaendp?" I walked out from the kitchen to see Fresh sitting up on the couch looking at me. "P-P-pppp-pPJ!!!!" His voice glitched a bunch too. "What is wrong with you Fresh???" I asked. He had a confused look on his face "htwa-ooooooodd-UoY-y-y-y Enma-a-a-aaaaaa????" His voice glitched worse this time. "I can't understand you Fresh!" I told him. He had a shocked look on his voice. "hw-w-w-at?!" This time the glitch wasn't that bad. I was getting worried again. "DAD, FATHER!!" I yelled. "WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!" Ink and Error walked down to see Me sitting next to Fresh and inspecting him. He looked at me confused. "Well Jammy?" Ink said, Error was trying to figure out what i wanted. "Something is wrong with Fresh." I told them. "hE lOokS FINe To mE." Error stated. "I think he is fine Pj." Ink said. "No listen to his voice." "Fresh say something, anything at all." I said. "I-IIIIII-I-I o-tnd-d-d-dDDD Udnretasdnnnnnnnn--n-n-" Fresh tried to say something but his voice glitched and was mixed up. Error ran over to him and Ink just stood there frozen as he gasped. Error controlled his voice now. " This isn't supposed to happen your voice isn't supposed to do this." Fresh tried to say something again when his voice glitched really bad. "SSKJJJLLLLLLL_L_L_Llllllll-l-l-lLL_l-" "Quiet don't try to speak let me figure this out. You may be someone who i don't like but i can't leave you alone." Error told Fresh. I was surprised that my Father would really care.