Cast and Intro

the following is the photos and names i associate with each character.

in this fan fiction there will be lack of card play, since i don't like the card aspect of the show like at all

=Cast ages= spirits not included since spirits don't age.

Mokuba- 12

Yugi- 16

Bakura- 16

Tea- 16  

Marik- 17

Joey- 18

Tristan- 18

Seto- 20

Atem- 20

King- 21

Ishizu- 24

=Families=

here we have four main families;  Kaiba, Ishtar, Ryou, and Moto.

Kaiba- Seto and his younger brother Mokuba. <- note i might forget to write about them but they are in here some place XD

Ishtar- Marik and his Older sister Ishizu. Marik has a staff (because it sounds less dirty then rod.) inside which is the spirit Melvin.

Ryou- Bakura and his older brother King. Bakura holds the Millennium Ring which houses the evil spirit of Yama.

Moto- Yugi and his older brother Atem. Yugi is currently in possession of the Millennium puzzle which houses a docile spirit named Yami.

=spirits=

Yama: (being the main character he gets to go first!) Yama isn't completely evil but he does prefer bad things to happen to others. often of the spirits he is most likely to pull pranks on people and then laugh at their misfortune.

Yami: the docile spirit within the puzzle that protects Yugi and his friends form the other spirits.

Melvin: extremely evil. doesn't care friend or foe if you get in his way your toast. the type of person to turn a harmless gag into something that ends in death, then proceeds to laugh about it.

=Intro=

bakura: aww this doesn't sound fun do i have to...

Yama: quiet you!

Yugi: can't we all just get along?

Marik: *nervous* i don't think that's possible.

Bakura: can i stay in control for this one?

Yama: sure kid *smirks evilly* but you know i only want your body.

Yami: that's suggestive *light chuckle*

Yama: *deep blush* YOU SHUT UP! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!

bakura: *completely red* i already dislike where this is going.