Hide and seek

As jack returned home he was welcomed with a harsh tone"you wouldn't do that..you said it to my face and yet you lie " pitch appeared not looking very pleasant or welcoming . Jack narrowed his eyes and sighed "she doesn't mean anything pitch nothing happened". Pitch gritted his teeth holding back his temper ."that's not what I heard" jack shook his head and sighed "please I'm being serious nothing happened" he stared at pitch and moved away slightly seeing him look so mad "of bunny said something it's not true you know that". Pitch stayed quiet for a moment before looking away "Jamie is more reliable than him..he told me what happened frost don't lie to me!" As pitch raised his voice jack flinched rubbing his neck "Jamie saw? Christ .." jack tried to explain to pitch what really happened but he didn't seem to take it . So with a low growl and a hurtful look in his eyes pitch left heading somewhere he didn't expect to go to.

Days passed and jack sat alone waiting for pitch to return but was disappointed every time the night became a new day. Soon the guardians became worried not seeing jack around. North sent tooth to head over even when she wasn't very sure at the beginning but she made her way over . Tooth started to worry not seeing jack but noticed pitch wasn't there either which only made her panic even more . Jack noticed her shadow and made him curl up on the bed and accidentally knocked over something which caused a noise. Tooth immediately saw jack and gasped at his current state .he looked beaten but only because he'd lost a lot of weight from not doing anything for a few days. She quickly got over and touched his cheek trying to make any contact as he didn't budge. Soon enough tooth struggles but carried jack to north as he tried to help him as much as he could. Jack still wouldn't eat or talk for a matter of fact until bunny got to him by saying things like ' he's glad pitch left' just to spite him.

Pitch surprisingly went to Emily only for some sort of comfort but the whole experience for them made it awkward and pitch didn't stay to long. As he went back completely calm from the past few days he noticed no food had been touched and nothing seemed different. He sighed noticing jack wasn't around and only made him feel more upset heading over to the North Pole. It was the obvious answer where jack would go