5|

5

For the next several days Ron continuously avoided Pansy. Though she slipped in his bed at night, and found food on the counter every morning, he was always gone. It was indeed daunting and horrifying at first, but she knew he would be back, he had promised her and she did have the ring after all.

However, this fateful morning Ron was home. And as Pansy was in the bathroom she realised that she needed something, although she had no idea how she was going to approach him. Gathering all the courage she had within her, she made her way over to him. Gently tugging on his shirt, so he would look her way she moved the quill in front of him to write.

I need things.

"What things. Hurry up. I haven't got all day," Ron snapped.

Shrinking under his hard gaze, she wrote blushing profusely.

Girly things

"What do you mean girly things, can't you get to the po- Oh, Ohhh," he said suddenly understanding. He did used to live with two very scary Weasley women after all. "You wait here and i'll be back."

Not knowing who to contact he was at a loss. He didn't know how Ginny would react and Hermione wouldn't want to see him after what he said to Harry. Finally coming to a decision, he used the floo to contact the only one who he could seemingly trust. As a head finally came to view in the fireplace, he spoke, "Mum."

* * *

"Ronald," Mrs Weasley called out as she flooed into the flat."What is going on?"

"I'll explain but first can you give me you-know-what," he said turning bright red.

"It's only natural Ronald," his mother rebuked handing him a small bag. "Be quick now. My patience is wearing thin."

"Just give me a second," he said hurriedly going towards his bedroom.

"Er well here you go," he awkwardly spoke passing it to her through the bathroom door. "So um when you're done doing er yeah whatever, just come outside and I have someone to introduce you to." Not wanting the awkwardness to prolong he quickly went back to where his mother was seated and began to fill her in.

Suddenly the door slightly opened and Pansy nervously peeked through the gap.

"Oh come out dear," she heard a voice say warmly. Stepping out she was met with a short, plump red headed motherly figure. Mrs Weasley.

"This is my mum," Ron spoke confirming her thoughts.

"Oh Merlin. You poor girl. Ron, you haven't even gotten her clothes. Are you even feeding her? She's stick thin. We have got to go shopping right now. What have you been doing Ronald. You should have called me earlier. Look at her." Mrs Weasley rambled as she analysed Pansy head to toe.

As Mrs Weasley continued to interrogate Ron, Pansy stared at thefloor, her hair covering her face. She didn't really want to go shopping. Where would she get the money from. She had nothing. And the last thing she wanted was for Ron to further hate her for burdening him.

"So it's decided," Mrs Weasley pierced through her thoughts. "We'll be going to London now. Come on Pansy dear."

"Muggle London."

"Yes yes. I've got it Ron."

But Pansy didn't move, she stood there still, her eyes vacant. She didn't want to go anywhere. She didn't feel safe anywhere, except for the flat. But most importantly she didn't want to go without Ron.

"Mum can you give us a moment," spoke Ron grabbing Pansy's wrist and leading her towards the entrance hall of the flat away from his mother's prying eyes.