The Ascent

One cold winter day, the Belgium Mountain Organization has decided to launch their third expedition. They looked for their best members to climb the highest mountain of Belgium. The leader George M. Hollowey was chosen to lead the expedition he chose notably Andrew Wollington, James Spencer, Ferdinand Duketon, Harry Pottington, Paul Hollington, William McDugry, Donald Morrington, Lance Merringwey and Adam Alleniwoton. 7 members of the group were already there under the millitary command of Major Briggs Scowthon. They were ready to set out on their expedition. However, one of the expedition team's members under the command of Major Briggs Scowthon, Spanish - colonel Miguel Del Afonsò refused to join the BMO's expedition.  Major Briggs Scowthon, a close millitary friend of George Hollowey decided to let him join his group. George Hollowey then decides to let one of his team members go. George Hollowey's expedition team is ready to trek, William McDugry and James Spencer brought two boxes of oxygem bottle.  Adam Alleniwoton brought 14 bottles of 2 litres of water.  Andrew Wollington and Ferdinand Duketon brought canned food and other supplies.  George Hollowey or most people call him "Geollow" sees his team ready.  They set out on a bus that will take them to the foot of the mountain around 34 kilometres away from their headquarters.  At last, they have arrived. On November, 4, 2007 they finally set out on their ascent.  What dangers they will encounter? What caused them to die? Find out on Part 2!