The Close of Winter

5 hours after they started their ascent on foot, something went bad. A storm came right in the mountain's horizon. Suddenly, with a crisp of sight, Paul Hollington spotted a cave in the mountain. He told the rest of the crew to follow him. However, Donald Morrington wasn't able to catch up. As the storm had blown away a thick part of the mountain in the cave's entrance. Seeing one missing, they hoped for the best he was still alive. They stayed there for 13 hours until the storm had drawn to a close. They hoped Donald was still alive, and so the team grabbed a missing miner's pickaxe within the cave they stayed in and finally saw sunlight. Upon stepping on sunshine, they couldn't find traces of Donald. Seeing Donald missing, Geollow sent 5 of the Briggs Scowthon troop members. They were never or heard from again. On Febuary, 6, 2008, seeing winter to a close and haven't travelled any farther. Geollow decided to put camp on the mountain and decided to let his crew stay there for 1 month when winter closed. Stubbornly, Lance Merringwey quited the ascent and decided to climb the summit himself.  He was never heard of again.  2 members under Briggs Scowthon's command quited and upon descending found Donald's body on April, 3, 2008. The mountaineers didn't know what to do. What will they do next? Will they reach the top and descend alive? Find out in Part 3!