Shatter

Shatter by Wowchilee

HIGHEST RANKING: #3 IN WEREWOLF

To read the private chapters in my seperate book, you will need to follow me before adding the second book. They are extremely mature.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Nova has been deprived of the one thing every wolf looks for their entire life...

A mate.

Her mate... The alpha's own son. He's come back from training in the north, but with him comes his shame and his regret... A she wolf. Carrying his future. A summer fling gone wrong.

He didn't even know he had a mate yet.. Until he arrived the night of Nova's first shift celebration. With her being a shifting wolf, he knew what she was to him.

Now he can't escape the pain the consequence of his actions have caused in their lives..

And she can't escape her own destiny.. The fact that her heart was left to Shatter..

He shattered their moon for them.

But along the way comes secrets that the Moon is forcing to come out.. Nova is part of something bigger.. her heartache is what the Moon uses to force everyone to atone for their sins.. as it turns out.. there are many many secrets the wolves around her are keeping.

"On the outside I'll be fine.. But they won't know how twisted I am on the inside."

¤¤FOLLOW TO READ RESTRICTED CHAPS¤¤

WILL BE COMPLETED SOON.
UPDATES COME 5 TIMES A WEEK.