Chapter 20 - Hoping

Luke Hastington

Looking at her disbelief as I saw her wearing a black turtle neck crop top and black tight jeans that shows her curves prefectly.

She smirked to us and entered the lift , stand in front me and I swear I can't stop staring at her.

"What are you wearing?" I asked and that got out from my mouth without my command but she doesn't answer me. She gave me a cold shoulder. She walked out first from the lift and I swear I want to touch that bare skin so badly.

"What did you do to her dude?" Max asked and I shook my head

"Looks like someone trying to hold the magnet" Kennet teased and we entered the meeting room. Hailey is talking to Janet and I sit on one of the chairs to start the meeting.

Suddenly a guy came to the meeting room , Hailey sits beside Janet and the guy sits across her and I sit beside that guy.

As the meeting starts , I can't focus my head on the meeting. My eyes stuck to Hailey , it's not because she dress like that. There's something about her.. is not right

She suddenly look straight and start to winking and smirking to the guy beside me. She bit her lips completely flirting with that guy in front of me. My chest is burning and wanting to kill the guy beside me so badly

"This is a meeting room not a place to flirt or to fuck here!" I bursted angrily and stood up. I looked at her angrily and she smirked.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hastington. I'll take that note. I'll flirt and fuck outside next time" She said and I don't believe she just said that. What the hell! Is this really Hailey?

I was beyond mad and my body is just burning with anger.

"Do you come here to work or what? Try to wear a decent clothes!" I said and she glared at me

"No I'm here flirt and fuck just like you said" She said , seeing her flirtig with someone else already makes me want to kill the guy. If she really fuck the guy , I'll cut the guy into pieces and feed the sharks with it

"Do you want to be fired?" I asked and now my anger will blow up any minute

"Go and fired me! You always like it when I'm failing right?" I looked at her disbelief.. who says that I like her when she's failing?

"Hailey!" I've had enough

"Wow , you got my name right this time Luke" She said sarcasticly

"Enough!" Sky stopped and I take a really deep breath. I walked out from the meeting , I don't know what will I do to her if I still there. I pressed the lift and go down to the lobby.

My anger took me and I walked to the toilet to wash my face. My body is burning so badly , I never have this so much anger before. It's killing me!

I walked out from the toilet and saw her walking out , I quickly catch her. The same as before it didn't turn out good. I followed her.. at first I lost the sight of her taxi but I memorize the number of that taxi.

I looked at the club and walked in to find her. I walked through the sea of people dance and found her kissing with some blonde guy and that guy is cupping her ass. Shit! Are you shitting me right now?

I was mad 3 times than before , I quickly walked to her and pulled her away from that guy. I punched him to let out my anger. She was mad too and I carried her out.

She really test my anger today , never in my life I was mad like this. Today was pretty historical.

Hailey Anderson , was the first woman who got me mad like a crazy guy. She makes me to mad until I can't control myself and my anger.

Now she's beside me , looking out the window. I'm still trying to calm my anger. I drive to her apartment.. don't ask me how I know it.. I know

She just stay silent everytime , thank God she's not saying anything to make me mad again or else I don't know what to do. She's really getting on my nerves and my system these days.

2 weeks not seeing her , no messages , no breakfast , no annoying calls , no annoying whines.. makes me feel weird. It's like losing something

Maybe I was used to her presence this 2 months and went suddenly she dissapears that habit is gone. The weirdest thing I do was staring at my phone.

I admit it , I stare at my phone quite a lot and everything it rings I always get excited like a stupid boy. Honestly that's not the only thing.. a shit

I stopped in front of her apartment , I take her phone from the back and hand it to her. She doesn't say anything , she just take her phone from me and gestured me to open the door.

I got out from the car and opened the door from her , she just looked at me blankly

"Thanks" She said and walked away. I saw her walking inside

I stupidly hoping for something else beside her saying thankyou.. but.. what's wrong with me??