Chapter 3

Taylor blu's P.O.V.

."Jason it hurts so bad make it stop, i want it to stop"my brain feels like its about to explode from all this math.

"Yea and people in hell want ice water"jason commented not looking up from his paper,i gave him the finger.

"Ms.Willams is there something that you would like to share with the class" i turned to see that Mr.Jones had stopped his lesson to look at me.He was looking at me over his glasses.I heard Dylan snicker under his breath i elbowed him in his rib and he coughed a little but said nothing.

'ummmmmmmm no thanks im good"i looked down at my paper and started writting well it looked like i was writting.

The teacher looked momentarily stunned but he recovered and turned to finish the lesson."Well it seems like your getting yourself in trouble on your first day"a voice whispered,i loked up from my blank paper to see the same pair of mistey blue eyes starring at me.

You wanna know what i did,i just sat there starring at him like i was stupid or he was stupid,which ever one you prefer.

I blurted the first thing that came to mind,"What are you going to do spank me?"can someone throw me in a ditch and let me wallow in my own pity,why the hell would i even say that.

I looked to see that his eyes were closed and his head was tilted upward, when he looked back at me mistey blue eyes were now a dark violet, no it must be the lighting yea thats what it is oooor my extemley over active imagination.

he was about to say something but the bell rang,"weeeeeeeell ive got to me somewhere thats not here"i dashed out the door and heard blue eyes.dylan and jason call after me.