Chapter 30

"Art of the dancing petals!" Yelling out the name of my justu, I created the spiral of cherry blossoms and surrounded the enemy opposite me.

The mission we were currently on was testing us all. It was a A rank so we had two other anbu on it with us. I was wearing my Anbu uniform instead of my normal ninja gear. (Pic Below!)

The enemy was surrounded by the petals but was barely harmed

The enemy was surrounded by the petals but was barely harmed. They were creating chakra fields around themselves which left my justu to only cause slight damage.

"We need you on the border, finish up here and join us when you can." One of the anbu guys told me and I nodded.

The mission was to protect the border of a wealthy village from a whole fucking army! I mean, there's only 6 of us! I was on the front lines, fighting with Gai sensei and another anbu. The rest were holding off people at the border.

Slicing one of my blades through the enemy I was fighting, I sprinted back over to where the the rest were. "Take over!" I shouted and the other anbu jumped into my position.

Quickly arriving to meet everyone else, I was met with a group of at least jonin or higher ninja.

"Tenten, cover me!" I yelled over to her and she deflected their attacks with her weapons. I needed time to summon Neo, one of the largest of my fox summons.

"Summoning jutsu!" I bit my thumb and slammed my palm into the ground.

A black fox with blue marking on her face, about the size of two Ikai's appeared and I jumped onto her head. She wasn't exactly huge but her size still was a good aspect. (Pic below, again!)

"What we got?" She growled in a annoyed tone

"What we got?" She growled in a annoyed tone. "It better be worth me being here." She muttered.

"I have my anbu outfit on dumbass, course it's worth it." I stated and she growled again.

"Shut it brat! What is it I'm here for?!" She ordered and I rolled my eyes and pointed down to the group of enemy's.

"Don't be a bitch and help us out." I muttered and she glared, throwing me off her head.

I got to my feet and hissed at her. "Your a brat!" She spat and I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh whatever!" I snapped back before Tenten called to us.

"Little help guys?" She asked and we huffed but helped out anyway.

~~~
"Okay so that's all of them. There will be more tomorrow and probably more for the rest of the week." I sighed and moved the stray hair from in front of my mask.

"Well we better get some rest, it's gonna be the same tomorrow and the rest of the week as you said." The anbu, Taki, spoke and shoved my head forward.

"Heyyyy." I glared but it wasn't like he could see me through the mask.

"You worry too much." He muttered and I sighed in defeat. It was true, on every anbu mission I did with these two I was always the one who worried.

Me, Taki and Allie were basically an anbu team so when a big mission came up, us three would take it together.

"Let's go then." Neji entwined our fingers as we walked back to the hotel we were staying in.

And this, was the same routine for the whole week.

~~~
"I want to meet with three, and only three of you!" The leader of the army announced and we decided on me, lee and Allie to meet him.

"What is it you want with this village?" Allie asked as we stood in front of the man, his deep dark pink hair that would usually flow down to his shoulders, was pulled back in a man bun.

"They have a secret jutsu that we need." He spoke deeply with a black mask covering the top half of his face.

"So you attacked them for a week, meaning we have fought for a week just for a secret jutsu?" I snapped as he nodded.

"We didn't ask for you ninja to be here, we could have been on our way. But I'm prepared to make a deal." He folded his arms and we issued him to continue. "All I wish, is for either the jutsu or an alliance with the ninja in this village." He told us and Allie nodded, jumping away to get the leader of the village.

She soon returned with the leader and she looked confused. "Why do you want an alliance with my village?" She asked and he sighed.

"You see, 3 quarters of our army fights only with taijutsu and weapons." He started and Lee looked as if he was fully aware, fighting them daily. "So we want your village to teach our younger fighters. We wanted the secret jutsu so maybe we could have taught them ourselves." He finished and the woman smiled.

"You could have said so, very well, I will form an alliance on the condition you pay back these ninja and help rebuild my village." She said and the man nodded.

After the treaty was signed, we were allowed to go back to the village. Standing in front of the leader of the village next to the leader of the army they both bowed.

"Thank you so much. It will be nice to form another alliance not only with this man but with Konoha as well." She smiled and the man rubbed his neck.

"Yeah, sorry about you having to fight this whole week." He apologised and after our final goodbyes we left on our way back to konoha. It would only be a day long journey back.

"Well done team!" Gai sensei gave us a thumbs up and Lee returned it.

"We were very youthful!" He proclaimed and the two other anbu shared a look.

I waved it off and and kept heading back home.

~~~
Neji, lee, Tenten and Gai had gone straight back to the village. Under some circumstances, me and my anbu team were called away to a minor mission and since we were already heading home we decided to just take the offer.

It was simple, assassination of a man who was killing villagers. We arrived at the place we were going to do this shit and I immediately got sick to my stomach.

I didn't know why lady tsunade would have just willingly let us take this mission without a second thought, knowing I was on the team.

I immediately balled my hands into fists, growling under my breath.

"What's wrong Aki?" Taki and Allie asked and I stepped forward.

"This....is my old village."