chapter 4: Christmas wish

Christmas is like two days away and the malls are swarming with people so you only got a little bit of shopping
done, just needed one more thing. I hear some one knocking on my doer. Its karkat and he is holding a little wrapped box. "PLEASE JUST OPEN IT." He says with a soft sorry voice. You open it and its something that you thought you would never see again. A little (fav animal) figure that your mom gave you before she died. It said your name on its belly. Your eyes tear up and you hug karkat. "thank you....." You say in a sad voice. "how did you find it?"

kk- ABOUT A YEAR AGAO I FOUND IT ON THE SIDE OF A ROAD AND IT HADE A NAME ON IT AND I HOPED TO FIND ITS OWNER.

you- Thank you so much karkat....

kk- ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?

you- hm.

After letting karkat in for some hot chocolate, you just remembered that you still need to get nepata something. "can you come with me to get nep something?" You ask. "SURE."

At the mall you and karkat went to a pet store, looking fore something good. Then you see it. The perrrfect thing for nep. A green swatter with a kittens face on the front and its but on the back. You get it for her and karkat has wandered off some where. You go to a gift rapping station and you see karkat and trezi kissing! You immediately fell like something died inside of you. You don't know that karkat was trying to get away but you try and get out as quickly as possible.

When you get in your house you drop the swatter on a char and flop on your bed and cry. Just knowing you loved someone what doesn't love you makes you cry. Crystal comes in and sees you crying. She sits be side you and you cruel in to her like you did to your mom.