Chapter 6

One month later~ Your wedding day~

"I do." You said, looking at the man whose lies made you happy.

His lips kissed yours for a short while then he parted from you. All the cheers and shouts made you flustered.

You were happy for a quick second then you remembered, he doesn't love you...he's imagining you as your sister.

You walked down the isle into the limousine with your arm around Jungkook's.

You and Jungkook sat down. He immediately scooted away from you. "At the hotel, I got us two separate hotel rooms." He got out his phone and began texting your sister, you guessed it.

"Ok." You said.

Your wedding was beautiful. It was like something right out of a fairytale. Your wedding wasn't made a big deal because you and Jungkook made it that way, so there was no maid of honor, no brides maids, no best man, nothing. It was just a simple small wedding for you and Jungkook. Everything was perfect except for the fact that your new husband doesn't love you.

BamBam watched you from the back row. He was in his suit and he styled his hair very well. He smiled as he saw you walk down the isle with Jungkook. You took a quick glance at him, but, he didn't look at you. His head was still faced forward with a smile. Why didn't you look at me?

You and Jungkook arrived at the hotel. He gave you your room key. You went up straight away.

You unlocked your door and entered the room. Roses were set down in the bed with a note attached to it.

Dear Y/N, I'm waiting down stairs by the river. Come and meet me! Don't come in your wedding dress. Make sure you change and take a nice warm shower. If you didn't eat yet make sure that you eat something so you won't starve.
Love, BamBam

You giggled as you read the sweet note from BamBam.

You did as he asked and took a shower then changed into some sweats.

You went to the river to meet BamBam. He was standing there with his hands in his pockets. He was still dressed in his suit with hair styled. In your opinion he looked handsome.

"BamBam!" You ran up to him with a smile.

He turned around and smiled back, "Hey." He patted your head.

His smile soon disappeared. His serious gaze was towards you, "Y/N, promise me something." He said, "I want you to promise me that you won't waste your tears on that jerk..."

You sighed, "Honestly, I still love him." You weakly smiled, "I hate lies, I do. But when he said 'I do' I couldn't help but be happy."

BamBam nodded his head slowly, "Just promise me this then, you will tell me when you feel like crying."

"Why?" You asked.

"Because, I won't let you be hurt alone." BamBam fixed the strands of hair that was in your face.

"Ok." You nodded.

BamBam smiled, "Can I sleep in your hotel room then?"

"Sure, I have two beds anyway." You laughed.

BamBam put his arms over your shoulders playfully as you both walked to your hotel room.

You unlocked the door then BamBam ran into the bed. He rolled around in the white sheets.

"BamBam, let's order pizza." You brung out your cell phone and dialed the number.

You ordered the pizza and sat besides BamBam who was rolled up in a sushi roll in the blankets.

"Hey Y/N-" BamBam got cut off by your phones ring tone.

"Ah, hold on BamBam." You went into the bathroom and answered the phone call from Jungkook.

"Hello?" You answer it.

"Remember tomorrow is the after party." Jungkook's voice was soft and gentle.

"I know."

"Also, your father and mother want pictures of the both of us. I'm coming to your hotel room to take one." Jungkook quickly hung up.

You ran out of the bathroom panicking. "BamBam! HIDE NOW!"

BamBam gave no hesitation he quickly got off of the bed and ran into the small closet.

Your eyes scanned the room to make sure nothing suspicious was around.

There was a sudden knock at your door. You fixed your outfit and cleared your throat before opening the door.

"Let's get this over with." Jungkook brought out his phone and walked into your hotel room unwelcomed.

He sat down on the bed as you stood in front of him cluelessly. He patted the spot besides him on the bed. Of course you took the hint and sat besides him.

He leaned in closer to you but you leaned away from him. He groaned while he grabbed your head and made you head to head with him. "Smile."

You smiled and she shot the picture. Your face was a bright red.

"Cya." Jungkook left your room.

<Jungkook's POV>
I quickly closed her door.

Da hell? Why did she look so cute with her face red!? Nah, it's normal Jungkook. She's a girl, your a dude. Hormones are at war... it's totally normal..

I assured myself that it was just hormones and I left her door entrance.

<End of Jungkook's POV>

-No ones POV-

You quickly took a deep breathe before standing up and waking to the closet which BamBam was stuck in.

"Hey Bam-" you looked down to see the miniature BamBam cuddled up into a small ball with a blanket. "I guess I'll eat all the pizza..." you giggled.

After a couple of minutes there was a knock at the door. "PIZZA DELIVERY!"

You opened the door, paid the man, and took the pizza.

You sat down on the bed then opened the pizza box. The pizza was still fresh and steaming.

-Random Time skip-
After you finished eating you laid down on the bed and turned to your side. You looked out the window at the night sky and tried to fall asleep.

<BamBam POV>
I woke up... In a closet!? Da fauq?

Anyway, the closet door was slightly opened so I opened it a bit more. I saw Y/N's back faced to me. Her long hair lied on the bed. I just wanna cuddle her and tell her to pick me.

I stood up quietly and quickly. I walked towards the bed dragging the blanket, trying not to make too much noise. I snook onto the bed and cover Y/N with the blanket.

I watched as she slept so peacefully. Jungkook doesn't deserve her.

Before I knew it, I was holding Y/N in my arms while my chin rested on her shoulder.
~~~~~~~
A/N: Finally! I updated! I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter even though it's shitty af! Luv you all <3 Author-Nim