Sombody♪ A Jayk Purdy Fan fic♪

xChapter one ~ New Job ~

I wanted to scream so loud at the girl in front of me she wouldn't shut her trap about how lousy her boyfriend was sadly I couldn't because that girl so happened to be a customer.

"Excuse me!! I'd like some service Jesus!" I rolled my eyes and put on the best fake smile I could muster "of course my apologies your royal highness" I said doing a curtsi "I would like a frappe" She said glaring at me I smiled and charged her 2.50.

I whipped the counter and went to my next customer "Hi,I am Reighn Taylors and Ill be your server for today what can I get you?" I asked pulling that fake smile once again "I'll have a latte,2 cappechinos and 2 mochas" I nodded and gave him his order "that'll be 20.00$" I said he gave me 3 tens "oh and keep the change" I nodded and tried to give him back a ten "oh and dont pull that fake smile we can tell its not real babydoll" i nodded "alright".

That was my last customer "Hey Reighn boss wants to see you in his office" my co worker Mandy said as she hung her apren on the post "thanks" I walked to the back where the bosses office was at dont ask how gross it was.

I knocked on the steal door "Come in Reighn" my boss was a good man but he was kinda cheap.

I walked in and saw him sitting at his desk legs on the table "Reighn you know you're like a daughter to me right?," he asked "yeah" I said " well Reighn Im sorry to tell you this but you're fired" I had my mouth hanging open "what why?!" I asked "because today a lady came and said that you where beeing rude and wouldnt take her order" ugh that stupid little "She was on her phone!" I said in anger "Ive been working here since I was 13 John 13 for 5 years!!" I screamed "i really am sorry Reighn but I've given you too many opportunatys"(?)

He gave me my last check and i left i slammed the door and walked to my car.How was I going to take care of Zack now? I kept on thinking till I got an idea I'll be a singer I have the voice for it why not.

I got to my little brothers daycare Zack was 1 year old and he didnt know his parents because they died in a car wreck "bye sweety bye bye Zacky" I got him in his carseat and drove home."come on baby" I said getting him out of his seat.I walked up the stairs and unlocked the door.I got him showerd and dressed then i gave him his bottle and he went to sleep.

I on the other hand scowerd the news paper for a new Job

I read a whole bunch of jobs till i found one for a babysitter I instantly called and applyed for the job

In the meantime I thought about that guy that told me to not fake my smile did he really see through it or did he just saw that ugly stupid barbie look alike and me arguing I'll probably never see him again so whats the point of wondering about it?

I took a shower and went to bed tomorrow was the job interview and it started at 12 so i had to leave Zack at 10 so i could get dressed propperly.