Part One: Prolouge

As a full moon's light covered a mountain's icy glow, a cave in the mountain was covered in a thin layer of ice and crystals of all sorts of dark colors. A slender, tall man, dressing in blood stained armor and ice walked in front of a maroon and jet black,crystal throne. "Those idiots! Taking my throne from me and almost killing me with a blast of their magic!" He hissed as he stomped down on the frost covered floor he was treading on. "Where in hell is he!?" Just as the tall man yelled those words a chubby and small man din armor ran into the room. "O-Oh s-sorry sir! I was trying my best to get here before you got angry but a-" "I don't care what made you get here late the only thing i care about it you being here on time!" the tall man yelled, making his voice echo through the cave. "I-It won't happen again!" The small man said with fear in his voice as the slender man looked over him with blood-lust and hatred in his eyes. "It better not, or else your head will be on a platter..." "Y-yes lord shadow!" The knight squeaked as he shaked in his armor. "Good.. Now.. get Night, i will send her on a task..." Lord shadow said in his regular, darkened tone. The small knight first nodded and then ran off into a corridor to leave the lard by himself once more.

Soon after the tiny knight left, another knight came out, her hair was a weird blonde that she kept, or tired to, straight and her eyes, left eye a icy blue and her right was a green. She wore no armor but held a two-handed Death scythe that was a purple and had, what looked like, sparkling stars in the blade, the handle a jet black and a blue scarf wrapped around the bottom of the handle. "You needed me sir?" Said the lady as her looked at him with curiousness. "I need you to go the the surface and spy on the two princesses that overthrew me!" he yelled shaking his fist and looking at the roof of the cave with pure anger, as if he was looking at them. "You're still going on about that? I mean that was like, thirty years ago." the girl said, rolling her eyes and making her scythe disappear in thin air, making her left arm go to her side. Lord shadow looked at her and growled "Don't sass me, dammit and just do what i said, Night!" Night rolled her eyes again. "Well you're making a big deal about something absurd and retarded, most of the kingdom forgot about you already, just get over it..." Lord Shadow got a foot away from her face and hissed, "Am not letting it go! Now do what i said or else!" "Or else what? You will 'kill' your best knight? Ha, Don't make me laugh" she said shoving her hand in his face to make him back off. "And by the way Shady, your breath stinks like dead fish..." Getting furious, he made a ruby sword appear out of nowhere and swung it at her. Night quickly formed her death scythe and blocked the attack with the handle, making the sword crack over the handle and brake, shattering over night and her glorious scythe. 'Easy there Shady or else you're going to end up making me angry ." Night laughed as she walked away from him and make her scythe once again disappear. "I'll go on ahead and join their dumb army for yea." Soon after saying those few words, she turned into a wolf and ran off to exit the cave.