Part 1.Pizza

Alex's P.O.V

As I woke up a felt tiny mutters across the room so I opened my eyes slowly because I don't want the light to sting my eyes.Once my eyes were fully opened I saw Michael and Ashton in my room looking at my things and didn't take any notice of me waking up."Ummm hello?"I questioned trying to get there attention.As they both turned around to look at me there eyes went humongous,I looked down at me and remembered I didn't put any pyjamas on last night and left my shirt rolled up.When I looked at the white bandage I saw that the scars must of bleed through.I looked down then turned my phone on it was seven,there were meant to come round at nine."Please can you just leave my room and pretend this never happened?"I smiled whilst making a signal to leave my room.As they left I mentally slapped myself then drank bleach."Fuck me!"I whispered whilst pulling my hair out of my head.

I got off my bed then walked into my bathroom to see me in my full length mirror.At the bottom of my body (my feet) there were a couple of purple and blue bruises and scratch marks.As I worked up to my fat thighs I saw the bandage was red.Not white.Blood red.I quickly left sight of that then looked at my stomach (trying not to gag) I saw my many white lines and...ewwww I was just disgusting.I looked up to my arms,they were fat and again the bandage was no longer white but red.Then I came up to my face,as my face was naked I saw all the imperfections.Like my really bad spots then my teeth were horrible even though I wore braces for three years! Then my hair was a absolute birds nest.

I quickly looked at my clock in the bathroom to see I've only wasted ten minutes so I'll have a quick shower the get ready.As I took the checkered shirt off and the red bandages I hoped in the shower and flicked the in button on.I jumped back at first because it was freezing and it stand my arms and legs."Fuck,fuck,fuck."I muttered under my breath whilst shaking violently.I quickly ran underneath the shower and turned the water to hit which hurt much more then I did before.I grabbed the coconut scented shampoo and conditioner (2 in 1) and rubbed it in my hair roots to tips.After waiting for five minutes I washed all of the soap out of my hair then grabbed the bubble gum body wash and looked at it.You know what? I'll use spray instead.Once I hoped out of the shower (turning the water off of course) I put a towel around my body then walked into my bedroom and locked the door.I opened my draw and picked out a white tee and black skinny jeans with black converse with a shit tone of bracelets.

I quickly dried my body then shoved some black underwear on.I put the white top on with no harm what so ever but then the jeans came to my sight.I slide them around my feet but because of my thighs are so fa....never mind they just slid on.Thats weird,well anyway after that I pulled some lion socks on and I grabbed my hairdryer and started to dry it.

****

As I finished doing the wing on my eye my look was completed.My makeup was natural and nice.It contained a pink lip and silver eyeshadow and the rest casual everyday makeup.At the end my hair wouldn't let me straighten it so I just threw it up in a bun then got my best bracelets and put them on my wrist,and the others scars have been covered in foundation and concealer.I went back into my bathroom and looked for the contacts,I went in my bedroom and found them on the floor.I picked them up and went in the bathroom to shove them in my eye.

I picked them up and went in the bathroom to shove them in my eye