Matchweek 3, Part 1: vs East Dakota

'Dee why are you vibrating me. I don't have practice today.'

iDroid: Coach Medina is holding an important press conference.

The day after the match?

'Bring it up, extra large screen.'

Coach Medina: ..and we have accepted the offer from Prince George FC for David Garcia. As of 0900 this morning. David Garcia will no longer be with the club. I am willingly to take limited questions.

Vlogger: Coach does this have anything to do with the fight between David Garcia and Alfredo Moreno in practice last week?

How did they find out about that?

Coach Medina: I assure you that this deal was in the work well before the argument. Frankly that's an unprofessional question. Does anyone have any questions worth my time? No? Ok, then I have to get back to work.

'Dee, end transmission.'

Wow...he stormed off quickly. So Garcia is gone?

~Practice~

Palma: I guess they broke down his locker while we were out yesterday. Man, they move fast.

He really is gone. Good riddance I say, although I'm not going to say that out loud. There's a lot of tension in the room. Everyone keeps looking at Garcia's empty locker and cutting their eyes at me. Well it's not my fault that I'm better than him. Like coach said. I had nothing to do with it.

Coach Medina: Hurry up and get suited up. We're having a half practice since we have East Dakota tomorrow. They mean business, so we're going to have to go over a lot of film. I need my backs to be as strong as you guys have been.

Munoz: Don't worry about us Coach. We certainly don't want to get sold off.

Coach Medina: Excuse me Munoz? WHy don't you focus on getting off of those crutches instead of coming up with ways to piss me off. Why aren't you at physical training?

Munoz: I'm going...I'm going. I was, you know, hoping to see my boy one last time before he left you know. Sucks to be fired on your day off.

Coach Media: Munoz! Front office!

Munoz: Well it was nice knowing you guys.

That was disrespectful. And no one spoke up for Coach. Not even Ray, you would think if anyone would diffuse the situation it would be the captain. This is bad.

~Apartment~

So I guess passing me this note was Villanueva's way of leading the situation. 'Club tonight, I've scheduled the transport'. I don't know if he meant for it to come off as a threat or if that's how it read in it's brevity, either way, I didn't have a choice. With everything that's been going on, I stand to get out of my own head for awhile.

I wish I could invite Mia, but she's at an away match. And an exciting one. 2-2. She's already scored two goals and it's only the 53' minute. Mia is an exciting futbolista to watch. No wonder so many people love her.

~Club~

I guess I can thank Tristian for Priming some new clothes for me, even though I didn't ask. I walked in by myself and got nothing but love from everyone I passed. Not like the jokes I got the first time.

Villanueva: Hey Moreno! Hey, hey you, dock on the first floor.

They're already here, and already drunk by the looks of it. Villanueva is swaying with a bottle in his hand, Gallerne has a girl in each arm, and Renson looks passed out. What are they thinking, we have a match tomorrow.