The Opening Turnabout: Prologue

Ness Kildark, rookie attorney, walked into the Wright Talent Agency. He called out "Mr Wright? This is Ness Kildark, we talked on the phone?" Phoenix Wright strolled into the room and said "What's your name again?" Ness was not expecting to see the legendary Phoenix wright dressed in a sweater, some tracksuits and wearing a beanie on his head. Ness told Phoenix his name. "Kildark, KIldark, oh right, you wanted to speak to me?" said Phoenix. Ness replied with "yeah, i just wanted to know what happened with your disbarment?" Phoenix's face hardened. "I don't want to talk about that,  but i will say one thing. I did not forge evidence. Now leave." Before Ness left the Agency, his phone buzzed and Objection! 2001 started to play. He answered the call, it was from his old friend Annie Cent. "Hey Ness? I heard you got your attorneys badge, well done! But, i kind of need a favour" said Annie through her old flip phone, Ness replied, "yeah? what do you need?" "I've been arrested and i could use a lawyer i can trust. Ness, shocked, exclaimed "What! You've been arrested! I'll be right over there." Phoenix said "got a trial? well, you seem like a promising lawyer. maybe i'll come and watch."