Glamping

"Squeeze in guys!" Hadley yelled as everyone crammed into Papyrus' cramped car.

"Why couldn't we just used MY car?!" Undyne asked.

"BECAUSE THIS IS THE COOLER CAR!" Papyrus said.

"Whatever, see you guys there, I know a shortcut." Sans said and he closed the door then walked back inside.

"UGH! FINE!" Papyrus said, "half go into Undyne's car, half get to stay with me!!!"

"Who wants to go into Undyne's car?" Chara asked and everyone's hands went up.

"AWWW! You want there to be more room for me so that I'll have a better time don't you?!" Papyrus said, "okaaay, Flowey, Frisk, Hadley and Chara are all with me."

"Great I'm being put in the loony car." Hadley sighed as she reluctantly got in the car. Suddenly, a knife flew past Papyrus' head.

"Chara, stop it." Frisk said staring at Chara.

"I am NOT going in that car!" Chara screamed.

"I'll go!" Toriel said, "to balance out, the 'looney'?"

"Yeah right," Flowey complained.

"SHUT UP AND ALL OF YOU GET IN THE CAR OR YOUR NOT GOING AT ALL!" Undyne yelled.

"Y-yeah! This is... DUMB! We could've a-already left!" Alphys stuttered. Chara just growled, got in the back of Papyrus' car, and fell asleep while holding her knife.

"Well, now that that's over, let's go." Toriel said. Everyone loaded into the cars and they sped off to the campsite.

**Papyrus' Car**

"Dum dee dee dum dum dum dee dee dum do do do dee dum dee do," Papyrus sang as he drove.

"Who wants to play a game!" Toriel asked. Hadley, Frisk and Papyrus all raised there hands.

"How do we play!" Papyrus asked.

"Okay so I'll say a sentence and then someone else will add onto it until we make a story! I'll start, 'Once upon a time there was a lonely snail.' Okay, no Frisk you add on," Toriel said...

"Friiisk?" She said.

"He's sitting in the back, and playing Pokémon with Chara." Hadley said.

"Oh, okay then! We'll just go onto Papyrus' turn then!"

"What are we doing again?" Papyrus asked.

"Never mind." Toriel said.

Suddenly, there were screams coming from the back of the car.

"What's going on back there!" Papyrus said.

"FRISK KNOCKED MY ONIN OUT JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO WIN!" Chara screamed as she gripped her knife. Frisk giggled and quickly climbed back to the seat in the middle row.

"Let's put the knifes down," Toriel said. The whole time Flowey was just looking at news stories about fires on his phone.

**Undyne's Car**

The whole car is madness.

Energy spears stick out through the roof.