Applications / Forms

You are allowed up to four characters, but try to keep an equal amount of boys and girls so that there isn't an overwhelming majority of either. You must wait for your character(s) to be approved before continuing.

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Fandom-
Relation to what character, if any (if they have no relations and just live in the same world, say so)-
Appearance-
Personality-
Background-
Powers/Weapons, if they have it-
Other-
Password (if you missed it, read through the rules again)-

Here are mine to use as reference, but feel free to fill yours out however you see fit.

Name- Em
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Fandom- How to Train your Dragon
Relation to what character, if any- no real relations to any character, she just lives in their world
Appearance- She has short, choppy, black hair that's almost always hidden under a hat. She is pretty small for her age in both height and weight.
Personality- She is very quiet and observant, but she enjoys conversations with people. She always has a book on her person, usually about dragons but sometimes fiction. She tends to lean towards self preservation over the wellbeing of others, but if it's someone she cares for, she will go to any length to keep them safe.
Background- She grew up in a time after dragons were friendly to people. She only vaguely remembers when they were hostile creatures. She owns a dragon, a Terrible Terror named Jolly. She can't really ride Jolly because of the size of her species, but she still makes a good companion. She is an only child, like most in her village. She hopes to be a great dragon trainer one day.
Powers/Weapons, if they have it- Em doesn't have any powers, but she opts for a knife as a weapon.
Other- Jolly can sometimes carry Em across small gorges or rivers, but she can't go long distances.

Name- Abel
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Fandom- Disney (vague, I know)
Relation to what character, if any- cousin of Prince Eric (from Little Mermaid)
Appearance- He has light brown hair and tanned skin. He wears fairly baggy clothing but makes sure to always wear a belt. He is pretty thin, but he has some muscle from his daily chores. He's of average height.
Personality- He enjoys solitude and loves to listen to the waves crashing on the shore. He can be quite short when talking to people, and he is very opinionated. He comes across as rude to many people, but he usually doesn't mean much by his candid comments.
Background- He didn't really grow up royal, and he's perfectly fine with that. He grew up with his mom and two siblings. His childhood was pretty dull, consisting mostly of chores and school. However, he often visited the castle for family gatherings such as holidays, weddings, and funerals.
Powers/Weapons, if they have it- He has no powers and carries no weapons
Other- He is actually afraid of the water and has only gone swimming once. He doesn't remember how to swim and refuses to go out on boats.