two .

School went by relatively well, with no hiccups in Giavanni's schedule. Clubs would be started next week and all the leaders of clubs were recruiting avidly. Even Giavanni got a few first and second-years asking about the photography club. The current members were all third-years last year, so Giavanni was left to recruit new members; in her favor, this year's group of first and second-years were interested in the club.

"Things are looking up ooh!" Giavanni said as her back popped after standing up. "Getting old are we, Webb?" Tori jokingly said, patting her friend's shoulder. "Oh, whatever. You're the one older than me."

Tori laughed, adjusting her blonde bun. "I suppose so. Are you doing anything after school today?"

". . .Yeah."

"What would that be?"

"Sleeping."

The blondette snorted in fake laughter, shaking her head and waving. "See you tomorrow, Gia." The latter jogged away. Giavanni raised her arm and yelled, "Bye!" She wasn't sure if Tori heard her, but at least her efforts weren't in vain. The gray-blue eyed blasian began walking home herself, keeping her eyes on her feet as she walked. She rarely only looked up to make sure an oncoming car wasn't hurtling towards her.

Fortunately, it wasn't a car this time, but something more fleshy. In that moment Giavanni collided with the supposed stranger she wish a vehicle would have run over her in an instant. "My bad, I'm sorry." The girl said apologetically, before biting her tongue. Him.

"You're that girl from yesterday." The tall brunette said, his brown feline ears twitching.

"It's Giavanni."

"Sorry, what? Couldn't hear you."

"Giavanni. Webb." She said clearly, standing to her full height while he began gathering himself. "Ryūnosuke." He replied, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I've come to talk to you, actually. I need you to delete that picture you took."

Giavanni's heart sunk, but she nonetheless controlled her composure. "Why?"

"One: I never gave you my consent--"

"You're a damn cat. And you're wasting my time." Giavanni said, pushing past the half-human. He looked slightly appalled at her actions, as all the girls in his world were submissive and a bit. . . degrading. "Oi." He spun her around and grabbed her by the back of her sweater. "You're going to delete that photo. . .or have serious consequences."

"Aw, what are you going to do? Bite me?" The Webb said, mocking him reverting to her childish ways was always an option. "I would." He replied nonchalantly. "Now delete the photo."

"I barely even know you " Giavanni retorted, freeing herself from his grip. "I can keep it if I want to."

Ryūnosuke then adjusted his hands to grab at her wrist. "Listen to me." His odd-eyes stared straight into hers. Maybe this is actually serious. Giavanni thought, looking over her shoulder. I can't really run away, either.

"I can't really explain it right now, but deleting that photo will take a lot off of my shoulders. Consider it." He said quietly, despite the loudness of traffic.

"That's really convincing. Thanks for wasting five minutes of my life." Giavanni said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She wrenched her arm away from him, walking home at a quick pace. For a moment she wondered if anything was seriously at stake here. Not that it matters; I won't be seeing him ever again.

She entered her home loudly, yelling out, "I'm home!" No reply. She sighed, kicking off her shoes and shuffling to the kitchen table. She glanced at the small Post-It note stuck there.

Hello, dear! ♡ I'm at the hospital right now; your grandmother is very sick...

I think they're going to take her to the ICU.. I will probably stay overnight. You can order takeout or eat leftovers. Your father wishes you well from the army...   

Giavanni was so sick she couldn't even finish reading the note. Too many things were happening. Why couldn't she just call and tell me this? This made her even more pissed off. She didn't even feel like eating. The emotional teen traveled upstairs, fighting back angry tears threatening to slide down her cheeks.

She slammed her door, much like an unstable two year-old. The latter groaned very loudly and collapsed on her bed like a distraught maiden. She laid there with her eyes closed, trying to calm down.

I would rather be dead. She thought, rolling on her back. But that's what any angsty teenager would say, right? The ravenette looked at her camera that was sedentary on her desk. The falling sunlight reflected off the lustrous black surface, so that whatever particles were in that area, were seen floating around.

Finally, Giavanni sat up, her legs flailing over the side of her bed. She reluctantly stood up and ambled towards her camera. She sucked in a breath and picked it up. The power button was activated by a simple press of the thumb. The girl slowly clicked the Memory button and scrolled through the gallery.

"I really shouldn't even have to do this." Giavanni muttered, deleting the photo that Ryu asked of her.

6%. . . 27%. . . 39%. . . 51%. . .68%. . . 75%. . . 88%. . . 100%. Photo successfully deleted!

"Happy now, Ryūnosuke?"