Chapter 4: Bryan the Centaur!

A month later...

Jasmine and I were walking home from the store when Jasmine wraps herself around me and we go flying. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I didn't see you!" A shirtless male centaur helps me up. I blush a bit, "I-it's okay." "I'm stuck." states Jasmine. I try to get her off the brick wall but no avail. Her raincoat had fallen off her and is lying with the bags of groceries. I hand Jasmine her raincoat. "I'll help." He grabs Jasmine's waist and easily pulls her off the brick wall. "Thank you! What's your name? I'm Jasmine and that's April." "I'm Bryan the Centaur. Sorry for causing you trouble. I'll help you with your bags." We pick up the fallen bags and walk towards my house. "What brings you here, Bryan? Where's your host family?" "Well, I'm looking for my host family." "April's a host." says Jasmine. "Really? Well, you're a monster so I should have guessed. April, will you let me live with you?" "If you wear a shirt, when you're in." "I can't find any shirts that fit around my shoulders." "A tank top, then." "Okay!" Bryan claps his hands, "Best day of my life!" "Nope, you're wrong. Getting laid is the best day of your life." says Jasmine. "Jasmine! Who said that in front of you!?" I yell, blushing a bit. "My pillow did!" She smiles innocently. "Oh Tim's gonna get it!" I shake my fist. "Who's Tim?" aks Bryan. We stopped at the front door. We walk in and see Jasmine run over to Tim. "This is Timmy!" Jasmine then runs over a chair and sits on it. "Tim. Quit saying stuff in front of Jasmine!" He didn't seem to hear me. Tim slithers up to Bryan as I put away the groceries. "Who are you?" asks Tim. Their chests are touching but Tim is shorter than Bryan. "I'm Bryan." "Put on a shirt." Clearly Tim thinks that since he's the first male that Bryan will listen to him. "You don't order me around." Smith walks in and hands Bryan a black tank top, which he puts on. Finally. "Tim, Bryan is here to stay. Suck it up." Smith pats Tim's shoulder. Tim then turns around and goes to his room. A bunch of carpenters came in and start making my house even bigger. They made the doors wider and taller. Bryan is at least 6' 1". Hannah, Leah and Ashley come out and see Bryan. "Who are you?" asks Hannah. "I'm Bryan. You?" "Hannah and that's Leah." "I'm Ashley. I live across from April. I come over to help her out." Ashley pats Hannah's and Leah's head. "Friends~" sings Jasmine. "Jasmine!" Leah and Hannah hug her. "We want to play outside." sys Leah. "Sorry, April, but I got a very important doctor's appointment." "I can watch them for you." suggests Bryan. "Thank you." They walk outside and Smith comes over to me. "Bryan's a herbivore." "Good thing I got five bags of salad." I smile to myself. "Yes, good thing. Well, the carpenters are done and I got to go. Bye, April~" I start on dinner.

Hannah Pov

"Heehee!" laughs Jasmine. We are taking turns riding on Bryan's back. "Okay, Leah it's your turn." Jasmine gets off and Bryan helps Leah up. They go around 6ix turns around the house. "It's fun!" Leah gets off. I get on and off we go. I giggle a bit. The 6ix turns is over. Tim comes out just as Jasmine is about to get on. "Stop acting like children." says Tim, taking Jasmine off of Bryan. "Hey, It's my turn." says Jasmine. She crosses her arms, while Tim is still holding her. Jasmine shrinks and runs away. "Jasmine!" Leah and I yell. "We need to go after her!" Leah grabs Jasmine's raincoat and boots and gets on Bryan's back. I fly above Bryan to get advantage. "Wait, we need April!" yells Tim. "No time for that!" yells Bryan. I look back and Tim is slithering after us. I look for purple among the busy streets. "I think I see her!" I yell. I lead them to the woods. "Are you sure?" asks Leah, as I land. "I saw purple running into here." I say.

April Pov

I finished making dinner. I go outside, "Hey, guys din...ner is done... Where are they!?" I run out and see Tim's tail disappearing through the crowd. I quickly run after them. I get closer and see them run into the woods. Funny, I didn't see Jasmine with them. I catch up. "Are you sure?" I hear Leah ask. "I saw purple running into here." says Hannah. I break out of the brushes. "You guys lost Jasmine!?" I yell. "It was Tim's fault." Leah points to him. "It was." Tim hangs his head. "This is no time to be sorry. We got to find Jasmine." says Bryan. "Right." I say. We walk further into the woods, yelling Jasmine's name. "Jasmine!" yells Leah. We hear a scream that sounds like Godzilla. A huge tree stands up and screams again. I see the Dryad that owns the huge tree. She sees us and tries to step on us. "Ah!" Us girls yell. The Dryad ties to do it again when something slams into it. "Jasmine!" Hannah flies up to her face. She a Slimezilla now. "Hi, guys!" She picks us up her 'hair'. She's so huge. "How did you get this big!?" I ask. "Illegal dumping here and what was happened to the Dryad." "The illegal dumping made her smart." says Tim. "We got to help her!" says Leah. "How!?" asks Bryan. "We get to get the the illegal dumping out of her system."
says Jasmine. The Dryad comes back and tries to punch Jasmine, but she grabs the Dryad's fists and holds them tight.

(Censored stuff and Bryan did it.)

The Dryad and Jasmine are back to their normal size. "Thank god that you guys were here." says Smith. "We need to stop the illegal dumping here or the same thing will happen again." I tell her. "We get a team on that." says Smith. We go home and eat dinner. Then we went to bed.

<Happy now, @Corporal-Sensei!?>